Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Hacker (computer security) Forum : Need to hire a hacker
Free Mobile Dating
See other topics in Hacker (computer security) Forum

Hacker (computer security) Forum

Important rules for using Hacker (computer security) Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Need to hire a hacker
Hello,.

I require the services of a very good hacker, for which I am willing to pay well.

Please, let me know if you are able.

Thanks.

Regards

Paul

by guest Tue Feb 08 10:00:01 UTC 2011

I WAS I NEED OF HACKER TO HACK MY SON SCHOOL GRADES AND I ONLY GOT ONE HACKER WHO HELP ME AND HE DEPOSIT MONEY TO MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT IN ENGLAND YOU CAN TRY HIM IF YOU LIKE LAWYER@PRESIDENCY.COM EMAIL HIM TOO HE WORKS AT PENTAGON

by ENGLAND Thu Jun 21 01:59:14 UTC 2012

I WAS I NEED OF HACKER TO HACK MY SON SCHOOL GRADES AND I ONLY GOT ONE HACKER WHO HELP ME AND HE DEPOSIT MONEY TO MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT IN ENGLAND YOU CAN TRY HIM IF YOU LIKE LAWYER@PRESIDENCY.COM EMAIL HIM TOO HE WORKS AT PENTAGON

by ENGLAND Thu Jun 21 01:59:16 UTC 2012

by ENGLAND Thu Jun 21 01:59:16 UTC 2012

I THINK LAWYER@PRESIDENCY.COM IS GOOD I HAVE WORK WITH HIM BEFORE

by MARK UK Thu Jun 21 02:04:32 UTC 2012

Please Please Please don't send this guy Luner130 any money!!! He got me he seems nice I exchanged emails with him over a few days before I paid.. Told me he would erase my dmv record $150 deposit and the $150 when it was done for a total of $300.. sent him the deposit yesterday and he said he would get to work on it wouldn't take no more than 24hrs.. Of course when he got the money started taking him longer to respond to emails,then just a few minutes ago this dude gonna send me a message saying that it is gonna take another day that I need to send $80 more dollars..lol. I was dumb as hell for believing him from the start but he can have that $150 won't get another dime from me!! Don't get scammed like me and so many others did Please.

by guest Tue Apr 23 13:27:36 UTC 2013

And I emailed him from another account that I have using a different name and he is saying the same thing he's not aware that he already scammed me.. He will say that other hackers are writing negative posts because they are jealous but the truth is this guy is a con.. If I knew where he was I would take my money out of his ass. I guess I wanted to believe he could do it. Any good comments about this guy more than likely are written by him so I'm telling you stay away!! I am a recent victim!

by guest Tue Apr 23 13:28:39 UTC 2013

I'm telling you guys any positive reviews for this guy is him posting them himself cause he is a scam artist. his email is under the name Manuel Delarosa but when he gets you to send him money thru amazon its sent to Lawrence Guzman. He will tell you to send it as a cash advance and say that if he doesn't come thru you will be able to get a refund. Problem is the cash advance is seen by Amazon as a personal transaction and they are not responsible therefore you would have to ask the person who just scammed you for your money back and of course that won't happen cause once he gets ur money you won't hear from him again.. Stay away lesson learned!!!

by guest Tue Apr 23 13:29:54 UTC 2013

Just got scammed by hackgerry. I sent the money and he assured me that he would get back to me in 20 minutes. Well it's been 2 hours and he hasn't responded back to me yet. He will not return my emails. Be aware. He say that he can clear anything or hack anything, but as you can see I have nothing to show for it.

by guest Wed Jul 10 19:22:58 UTC 2013

I NEED THIS BANKS ASAP TO LOAD MONEY THERE
NO UPFRONT FEE I DO WE SHARE 50 50 EMAIL ME
HAMZABEN.D@HACKERMAIL.COM

USAA instant 30K.... Navy federal credit union 15K.... Security service federal credit union 25K.... san diego county credit union 10K.... affinity federal credit union 10K instant..... Ally bank 10K..... pentagon federal credit union 15K.... old Boa (6months plus) btw 8K to 32K..... Bmo harris bank 5K.. PNC bank 5K.. Regions bank 3K... Key bank 5K... State employee credit union (maryland) 5K.... first national bank(fnb direct) 4K..... Suntrust bank 5K... Army aviation centre federal credit union 20K... San francisco police credit union 5K.... First Niagra bank 5K... San antonio federal credit union 10K.... Charles schwabb 10K.... Cal coast 5K..... Webster bank 5K.... BBVA compass 10K.... Merrill lynch IRA... 2

by hacker Tue Dec 17 14:15:13 UTC 2013

Warning" Manue l Delarosa is scamming you. Don't send any money to him, because he will not do what he promised and you will never see this money again!

by guest Sat Mar 29 07:07:06 UTC 2014

Expert-Hackers is an India-based team of hackers with numerous proofs. We render these services:
<Hacking of all company website
<Hacking of university website and Grades upgrade
<Hacking of all social media
<Hacking of all Bank website
<Hacking of Wordpress Blogs
<Hacking of Security Institution and get Criminal Reords wiped out
<Hacking of Government agency
<Hacking of Database
<Hackkiing of Email and Text message
<Hacking of Paypal Account
<Hacking Server crashed
<Hacking of all phones and untraceable Ip and many more
For further enquiry, contact us at experthackers44@ gmail. com

by guest Sat Jul 26 07:04:54 UTC 2014

www hireahackerreviews . com always verify this website . they will point you straight

by a simple guy Thu Sep 25 11:36:51 UTC 2014

I have a yahoo account and I know correct password. But I didn't logged in for last around one year. Now when I try to log in it asks me security question after I enter password "first name of my favorite uncle" which I don't remember. Its asking me security question since I changed my location. I did not specify any other security measure while creating account.Is there any way to recover account?

by guest Sun Apr 12 15:55:28 UTC 2015

Please i need a hacker that sells bank login, gonna pay him well.

by Rafael Tue Apr 21 22:24:10 UTC 2015

I can refer you to someone that can get this done for you. He's a professional hacker for hire.
You can reach him at prohacx@outlook . com or text him at +1 763-280-8650. He helped me hack a gmail account for a price.

by guest Mon Jun 01 09:19:47 UTC 2015

I can refer you to someone that can get this done for you. He's a professional hacker for hire.
You can reach him at prohacx@outlook . com or text him at +1 763-280-8650. He helped me hack a gmail account for a price.

by guest Mon Jun 01 09:19:52 UTC 2015

Anyone knows of someone who can get back my money from scammers? $600, need a blank atm 50k daily withdrawal.

by Will.Iam.Broke Sat Jul 04 16:15:35 UTC 2015

am hacker any one with bank account in usa i load it and cc cards amount of 5k to 40k and we share it 50 50 any bank in usa if you seruoise emai l me hamzaben dotd@hackermaildotcom i drop money to pnc see the confirmation i can drop we share 50 50 no bank wi l see We have received your External Transfer request, as follows: ********** Item: 249257299 Amount:$34,320.56 From: Wells Fargo Bank, Checking, xxxxxx2776 To: PNC Bank, Free Business Checking, SWINSON AND A*SOCIATES CONSULTING xxxxxxxxxxxxx0357 Service: Standard Inbound ********** We received your request on March 25, 2013. The funds should arrive in the destination account you selected within 3 business days. The timing may vary, depending upon the financial institution. If there is a problem executing your request, we will notify you both by email and on the Summary page of External Transfers within PNC Bank Online Banking. Thank you for choosing PNC Bank External Transfers. Thank you for choosing PNC Bank to help manage your cash flow and finances. Sincerely, email any bank in usa old account hacking university grades alot in hacking credit card top up email me hamzaben dotd@hackermail dotcom

by hacker Fri Jul 31 11:52:59 UTC 2015

Do you need a hacker to help you hack? do you want jobs that are securely done and without trace.You don't have to make any
up front payment. Do you believe in works not talks. Only serious clients should contact them for urgent jobs...
They specialize in iphone hacking, email hacks and many more.
Contact them today at whitewiz007@programmer.net We give you the very best of hacking services.

by guest Mon May 16 23:31:09 UTC 2016

I met Danny in 2016 , he is a professional security analyst and certified hacker. the time I met him he already was certified since 2009 and he is very good at testing securities. They hack email passwords, Social networks , Whats'app conversations, Cellphones, Any os .Clear criminal records, Change university grades, Improve credit rating ,Erase bank debts, wipe loan records clean,. You can contact him by sending a mail to danielphills@cyberservicesdotcom, I bet he is competent and savvy enough to solve your problem whatever it might be.

by della Mon Sep 05 12:10:31 UTC 2016

ou ever been hacked?

you wanna test the protection strength of your website, computer or network ?

do you wanna hack into a computer, website or network?

Social Media Threats

Has your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ account been hacked? We can help get it restored and track the person who did it in many cases.

Computer Spying and Surveillance

Do you want to install spyware on a cellphone or computer?

Do you want to know if you have spyware on your computer?

Bank account transfer
Hack and upgrade or change university grades
Bank accounts hack
Erase criminal records hack
Facebook hack
Any social media account hack
Android & iPhone Hack
Text message interception hack
email interception hack
Untraceable Ip
Twitters hack
email accounts hack
Grade Changes hack
Website crashed hack
server crashed hack
Skype hack
Databases hack
Word Press Blogs hack
Individual computers hack
Control devices remotely hack
Burner Numbers hack
Verified Paypal Accounts hack
University grades changing
i need retirement account to load money to it too
am hacker looking for some one who got old bank account in usa and i wil load it with 4k to 40 k we share 5050 no upfront fee i need boa usa navy chase welsfargo retirement account old bank account asap no upfront fee 5050 emaIL ME HAMZABEN.D@HACKERMAIL.COM
am hacker looking for some one who got old bank account in usa and i wil load it with 4k to 40 k we share 5050 no upfront fee i need boa usa navy chase welsfargo retirement account old bank account asap no upfront fee 5050 emaIL ME HAMZABEN.D@HACKERMAIL.COM

by hacker Thu Sep 15 06:35:18 UTC 2016

i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend who recommended me to accesshacking @ gmail . com who help hack her phone, email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to accesshacking @ gmail . com . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable.

by markjamson Wed Nov 02 09:45:59 UTC 2016

mr Bruce Wood helped me hack my grades and also helped me graduate from school after which i hired him again to assist me in hacking into my student loans
which affected my credit ratings. look around you and notice how people are getting hackers for different functions and reasons, some to predict the stock market,
some to catch cheaters and it goes on and on but a lot of this people are faced with the task of identifying those who are real and those who just aren’t.
in that aspect i met and tested a number of this people, when its too cheap its fake, when they can’t tell you what they intend doing with the hack work its probably fake ,
that i learnt from experience and also was able to identify stressfreehack@programmer.net to be legitimate and certified. after a lot of scrutiny ,
he is the only one i met that was able to back up his skills with his certificate of professional competence and not just words of mouth.
i implore all to contact him for all hacking jobs you require
call him +12017420868 or send a mail..stressfreehack@programmer.net

by Wendy thompson Tue Nov 15 02:15:37 UTC 2016

hey guys for all of you who need a hacker you can trust i advice you visit this site and contact them

www . underworlddwellers.esy.es

they provide prove before you pay and they are honest i think it some how has a link to the world famous hacking group called

anonymous

by laurence Mon Dec 05 20:26:40 UTC 2016

Do you need hackers for hire? Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks ( This includes facebook, twitter , instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they're not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,he will get the job done.He's a professional hacker with 20 Years+ experience. Contact him at dragonhhacker @ gmail . com ... Send an email and Its done. Its that easy, Daura referred you

by Daura Sun Jan 15 09:57:20 UTC 2017

Hello everyone! If you require the service of a professional hacker to help track your partner's cell phone remotely, contact deadlyhacker01 @ gmail . com, he helped me hack my husband's phone without physical contact.
Tell him Stacey referred you, he'd help

by guest Sat May 06 17:54:37 UTC 2017

I dont usually do this,
I am yet to believe how it is possible But it feels so good.There is a qualified and ethical hacker ( cyberhackinglordATgmailDOTcom ),who can help hack into any firewall,facebook hacks,viber,text messages,whatsap,icloud,bank hacks.He can also help you check and catch your cheating husband or your cheating wife.just contact him on cyberhackinglordATgmailDOTcom he is 100% …I guarantee he is for real.

by michelle kim Tue May 09 16:00:24 UTC 2017

Hello everyone! If you require the service of a professional hacker to help track your partner's cell phone remotely, contact deadlyhacker01 gmail com, after being ripped off by various hackers, he helped me track my husband's phone without physical contact.
Tell him Stacey referred you, he'd help

by Stacey Jones Fri Jun 02 07:34:55 UTC 2017

Hello Guys I need someone who can load my Halifax UK Accouts for me and we are going to share funds
You can pm me on Whatsapp ASAP +233574014302

by Amaruswangh Sun Jul 09 00:01:04 UTC 2017

hello everyone,my name is Kate Johnson.contact ghosthacker2351ATgmailDOTcom for all hacking job.He helped me infiltrate my husbands phone remotely.he did a great job and he was very fast.Tell him i referred you.

by kate Johnson Sun Sep 24 14:29:49 UTC 2017

Hello guys, do you suspect your spouse may be cheating? Even though I didn't think so, before getting proof of my husband's infidelity. If you need a real hacker to help track your partner or any cell phone remotely, contact finessehackers(at)gmail com

by villagomezkim Sat Oct 21 18:49:39 UTC 2017

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Hacker (computing) Forum
Hacker Forum
Hacker (programmer subculture) Forum
Hacker (hobbyist) Forum
Phreaking Forum
Bruce Sterling Forum
Yippies Forum
Leet Forum
Hacktivism Forum
Website defacement Forum
Hacker convention Forum
SummerCon Forum
DEF CON Forum
HoHoCon Forum
H.O.P.E. Forum
White hat Forum
Grey hat Forum
Black hat Forum
Script kiddie Forum
Cyberterrorism Forum
Network enumeration Forum
Exploitation Forum
SQL injection Forum
FTP Forum
HTTP Forum
PHP Forum
SSH Forum
Telnet Forum
Port scanner Forum
Firewall (networking) Forum
Process table Forum
Backdoor (computing) Forum
Trojan Horse Forum
Trojan War Forum
Virus Forum
United States Forum
Emmanuel Goldstein Forum
2600 The Hacker Quarterly Forum
Nmap Forum
Honeynet Project Forum
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility Forum
Openwall Project Forum
Extradition Forum
Phrack Forum
Ezine Forum
Cyberpunk Forum
Cyberculture Forum
William Gibson Forum
Sprawl Trilogy Forum
Hackers (short stories) Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.