Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Foreclosure Forum : Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing
See other topics in Foreclosure Forum

Foreclosure Forum

Important rules for using Foreclosure Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing
Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing

Summary: This article helps you to convert BPAV to editable MOV for importing to Final Cut Pro 7 and FCP X with real specifics.

Good News! Pavtube 2015 Easter Day deals activities began! Video Converters for Mac *50% OFF*!!! Only From March 30, 2015 to April 6, 2015!!!Don't Miss it !

Q: Is there a simple workflow with specifics to [b]convert BPAV to MOV for Final Cut Pro 7?' I have to re-capture several clips that were shot with Sony XDCAM EX1. I have transfer BPAV folders to HDD drive. When I directly import XDCAM EX files into FCP for editing? The XDcam MP4 gives me the error 'File Error: 1 file recognized, 0 access denied, 1 unknown'. I tried to import XDCAM footage from the BPAV folder that were copied to my external drive using the XDCam Transfer plug-in for Final Cut, but I get another error. 'No Supported Files, XDCAM Transfer could not find any XDCAM compatible files at the location…I have insert SxS card into slot and I also have Clip Brower. But none of them works.

The Anser: rewrap BPAV file to ProRes MOV for Final Cut Pro X and FCP7

XDCAM Transfer is just re-wrapping the EX1 footage in a QT wrapper that FCP can understand. But many people faild to import BPAV folder to FCP using XDCAM Trasformer and Clip Broser for various issues and a lots of extral works.

When the Transfer is not working, ytou need an BPAV transfer tool to get the EX1 MP4(MPEG-4) and rewrapped MXF and then you can transfer XDCAM clips from BPAV to Pro Res MOV for FCP X or FCP 7. What is really important is to never alter the contents of a BPAV folder in any way as you back it up to whatever machine to keep whole XDCAM Folder structure. The BPAV folder can be moved from your MacBook to the MacPro where you can then do your editing. To edit them in FCP, you can use professional XDCAM EX to convert BPAV folder directly to MOV at once.

The quick woraround is to use the easy-to-use Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac, which works perfectly on Mavericks (10.9.2), Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), Leopard (10.5). It works well and converts flawlessly.

Step 1: Download and instal this Sony XDCAM Converter to your Mac, and then import XDCAM clips. You can 'Add from folder' to batch convert BPAV folder to ProRes at once. If you want to merge MXF files, just need to check the 'Merge into one' box.

Step 2. Click the format bar, and move mouse cursor to 'Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)' as output format.

Optional: It's better to set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in Final Cut Pro if the 60i 30fps is your original frame rate. But if you shoot with 50i 25fps, then 25fps as the frame rate will be your best choice when conversion.

Step 3. Click 'Convert' button to start transcoding XDCAM EX files from BPAV to MOV for Final Cut Pro X or FCP 7 on Mac OS.

After the workflow, you can go to the output folder to find the converted video files. Now you are free to log and transfer or import edit Sony BPAV MPEG4 file in Final Cut Pro X or FCP 7 under Mac without problems Foreclosure

by ujinwang3 Wed Apr 08 01:10:10 UTC 2015

You need a hacker to go to for all of your cyber issues from facebook,gmail,whatsaapp,textlogs hacks to bank acct hacks to credit hacks to website hacks to upgrade of score, then steelbreaker is the one you should consult, he's usually busy but he'll find time for you
Gmail: pauleta.steelbreaker

by guest Sun May 15 13:38:03 UTC 2016

Everything must go - your house is for sale - CLOSED

by Wodjlyk Mon Sep 19 05:39:53 UTC 2016

Blow castle defiscion impegh*

by ^ Mon Sep 19 05:40:59 UTC 2016

by Wed Oct 05 07:22:51 UTC 2016

'

by ' Wed Oct 05 07:23:04 UTC 2016

"

by " Sun Oct 16 16:39:05 UTC 2016

"

by " Tue Oct 18 16:47:09 UTC 2016

by Thu Oct 20 01:33:57 UTC 2016

by Sat Oct 22 22:35:10 UTC 2016

by Fri Oct 28 20:08:09 UTC 2016

by Wed Nov 02 20:04:33 UTC 2016

LV

by LV Mon Nov 07 05:19:19 UTC 2016

ЫЫ

by ЫЫ Fri Nov 18 00:57:00 UTC 2016

OAS

by OSV Sun Nov 20 02:10:41 UTC 2016

NO »JEWZ« AL0UD

by BØØT Sun Nov 20 04:45:23 UTC 2016

by Sun Jan 29 20:25:11 UTC 2017

by Mon Feb 13 09:14:19 UTC 2017

ghost

by ghost Wed Apr 26 03:52:42 UTC 2017

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Lienholder Forum
Court order Forum
Equity (law) Forum
Redemption value Forum
Security interest Forum
Default (finance) Forum
Repossession Forum
Courts of equity Forum
Homeowners' association Forum
Bank Forum
Creditor Forum
Real property Forum
Immovable property Forum
Mortgage Forum
Promissory note Forum
Lien Forum
Deed of trust Forum
Under water (loan) Forum
Refinancing Forum
Short sale (real estate) Forum
Bankruptcy Forum
United States Forum
Common law Forum
Deed in lieu of foreclosure Forum
Title (property) Forum
Auction Forum
Sheriff Forum
Ownership equity Forum
Statute Forum
Public auction Forum
Eviction Forum
Title search Forum
Judgment (law) Forum
Contract Forum
Internal Revenue Service Forum
Real estate owned Forum
Private Mortgage Insurance Forum
Deficiency judgment Forum
Non-recourse debt Forum
Second mortgage Forum
HELOC Forum
United States housing bubble Forum
Subprime mortgage crisis Forum
Securitization Forum
Australia Forum
New Zealand Forum
Mortgagee sale Forum
Mortgagee auction Forum
Torrens title Forum
United Kingdom Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.