Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Adult students caned by young teachers
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Adult students caned by young teachers
School punishment

by Married male student Mon May 19 18:12:12 UTC 2014

My name is suresh.Iam 38 years old.In the last month i joined a private college.Teachers in the college are very young ladies.All teachers are very strict.They caned students.my elder sister's daughter is my teacher in the college.she is just 24 years old.
Many times she caned me in the the class and she inform it to my wife.I got 0 mark in one of her examination.She called me to the front of the class and caned my buttock severly.

by guest Tue May 20 10:19:57 UTC 2014

guest how your wife react on it?how many cane she apply?what other punishment she gives?

by priya Sat May 24 18:27:47 UTC 2014

Priya maam, how young are you. I am a 33 year old dog

by asmit Sun May 25 06:37:10 UTC 2014

Where is this college

by guest Tue Jun 16 10:04:17 UTC 2015

I am missing all this type of punishment from u mam. Please tell where to come for tuition to receieve the same . Waiting for ur kind reply by ur awaiting obedient student.

by By guest Fri Oct 02 01:34:45 UTC 2015

hi

by mani Sat Oct 31 16:18:38 UTC 2015

I want to revive punishment

by mani Sat Oct 31 16:19:17 UTC 2015

by guest Tue Sep 13 05:38:56 UTC 2016

any1 would like to give or recieve corporal punishment in mumbai ..write m at
mannnkumar3 @ gmail (dot) com

by mank Thu Sep 22 21:31:12 UTC 2016

I used to get punishment from my school teacher's. They will make us to kneel dowm for a period.

by Haritha Wed Nov 16 10:10:16 UTC 2016

In some schools in the UK boys are still forced to do indoor pe in their bare chests!

ll.larkshillwakefield.sch.uk

PE Indoor

Girls R-Y3 – Navy-black leotards
Girls Y4-Y6 – Navy-black leotards or white T-shirt and dark shorts
Boys R-Y6 – Dark shorts and white T-shirt -bare chest

by mariusz Sat Mar 04 10:19:49 UTC 2017

Reading the last two posts confirmed my own experiences at school in the 1990s, for teachers of an earlier era there was definitely a belief that making boys strip to the waist was part of discipline and punishment.
I first experienced that at 13 when my PE teacher, who was very old school, bawled me out for misbehaving and told me to take my vest off and do press ups. That was embarrassing enough with the other lads but then when I'd finished, I went to put my vest back on and was ordered to leave it and rejoin the class wearing just shorts. So I was the only boy topless for the rest of the lesson and it felt like that was part of my punishment.
There was a similar kind of feeling when a group of us were given detention and made to run laps of the football pitch. We were told to leave our vests behind in the changing room, so we had to be topless not just for the actual run but also going to and from the football pitch. Again it felt humiliating but at least this time there were other boys in the same boat as me!

by Phil Sat Apr 01 09:26:36 UTC 2017

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.