Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Caning over saree (school punishment)
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Caning over saree (school punishment)
Plz write your expiriance on english or malayalam

by Anjali Sun Jun 08 02:18:35 UTC 2014

It is very painful

by Guest Sun Jun 08 03:27:42 UTC 2014

Plz write details on malayalam or english

by Sri lakshmi Sun Jun 08 06:09:22 UTC 2014

guest plz share details

by anitha Sun Jun 08 07:53:43 UTC 2014

Its frm outside anitha

by Guest Sun Jun 08 09:16:46 UTC 2014

ente ammakk kittiyittund ammummayude kayil ninnum

by akhil Sun Jun 08 18:38:11 UTC 2014

Akhil detail ayitt parayu....

by Kk Tue Jun 10 14:28:41 UTC 2014

i was caned over my saree, after that i had to take off sorry and caned over my blouse and petticoat, at that time my hand was bound behind my back with my saree. it was painful and humiliating.

by radha Sun Jun 22 19:05:48 UTC 2014

I was caned over my saree on the thigh.It was very painful.Later when I checked the marks it was very red and blue in some spots where the skin had broken.

by Mini Thu Oct 02 09:44:26 UTC 2014

i was charges and sent to lockup for attempt murder my husband.i was 29 at that time.there was very young beautiful lady SI 26 or 27 named ramya she was really hell.she canned me all over my body very severely with saree.me and one male prisoner were punished together.needless to tell he was just wearing panty.his age would be around 30-32.SI mam gave horrible cannings to both of us.i experienced all kind of punishments from madam over my saree for 3 days and last day it was startk naked caning from her which almost killed me

by rani Wed Mar 11 09:15:36 UTC 2015

Hai njan divya njan+1 comerce student anu.....schoolil ninnu veetilethiyal udan thane njan tutionu pukum...veedinaduthulla maya chechiyanu eniku tutionedukunnath...padikathe chennal nalla adi chechi tharum..kayilum pinne chandikumanu adikunnath churidharinte top njan thanne tyte akum ennik 4 adi vare tharum..njan vedana kondu pulayum ennalu adi nirthilla sunday dhavaniyum pattupavadayumanu njan udukunnath....half sareyum pattupavadayum njan thanne tite cheyum pinned chechi chooral kondu thallithudangum 5 adivare kittum adi 5um pottum.....sunday ambalathil povunathukondanu dhavani udukunnath athinu shesham tution clasil povum

by Divya Thu Aug 20 00:55:45 UTC 2015

Dhavaniyil buttoksil adi vangikunnath valare pain full anu....pattupavadaku thicknes kuravayathu kondu nalla vedanayedukum....chechiyude tution clasil mikavarum eniku buttocksil adi kittarunde dhavaniyum pavadayum njan thane tite akum ...pineedanu chechi adikunnath oh entha athinte oru vedhana

by divya Thu Aug 20 03:37:08 UTC 2015

seriously caning over saree is much humiliating.if we shake our body due to pain our saree wil get disturbed so our stomach,armpits and back will be visible.too bad ya

by rani Sun Sep 06 06:05:10 UTC 2015

I passed 12th class in 2010. After a long time of my marriage I took admission in class 9 in a girls’ school along with my two daughters. Elder was studied in my class and younger was in class 5. Corporal punishment was common in that time. Teachers even class monitor or head girl frequently punished us. Punishments like caning, standing on the bench, kneel down, sits up, murga were common method of punishment. I also received such punishment in class in presence my elder daughter or along with her. Some old memories I recall now. Our one sir came to class with a bag and that bag was full of small pices of stones. He made us kneel down and placed stones under our knees. We had to lift our cloths (saree or churidar) and kept stones under our bare knees. Another sir caned us mercilessly. He used a twin cane at a time. After his caning girls could not move. He caned from top to bottom of our body followed by kneel down punishment. One of our class mates felt in love with sir and after passing class 10 she married him. At that time sir was around 50 yrs and she was just 18. But after marriage we saved from his caning. He did not use cane in our class. He just made us kneel down . Another madam made us murga and we had to lift our saree during punishment. She made us standing murga and when girls did not stand properly she caned on our buttock. When we are late in school, we got caning and were made kneel down at that school gate. Mind it when I took admission in class 9, I was 31 yrs old and when I passed class 12 I was 35 yrs old. In this I got such punishments like a teenage girl. Many aged females were studied at that time. In upper classes 25-30 yrs students were very common. Some of them studied with their daughters. Some had kids and they came with their mothers. During school time they played on the field. When mothers punished out side the class room (like kneel down etc) , they saw it. Some female students came with their baby. During class time they carried their babies. When mothers got punishment such as palm caning, standing on the bench or was made kneel down, another student looked after their babies. Some time mothers had to feed breast milk to their babies while they were getting punishment (such as stood on the bench or were made kneel down). After school time there was a detention time. Our head sir took names of offended students for detention. He called students in his chamber and then pushed our heads under his desk and then caned on our buttocks. After that he made us sitting murga either outside his chamber or on the middle of the ground. It was a common punishment in North India. Just I have listen one news that one male headmaster made murga girl students in Punjab. It was minimum one hour punishment. When we made murga outside headmaster’s chamber at that time no problem if we need to go toilet. We could get permission from any body. But when we were made murga on the middle of the ground, it was a big problem for us. At that time for emergency we managed somehow. We did it after lifting saree and petticoat, pull down payjama, lifting skirts ( for junior girls). We managed it covering by other students. Students how had kids and babies, when they got punishment their kids were waiting and some time they came to us. Babies were taken by other students for entire detention time. So many time I got such punishment even along with my daughters. Our class monitors or head girls had a power to punish students. There was two head girls in each class. They were not friendly. They misused their power. They preferred some students but for others punishment was common in any occasion. Between two classes when we need to go toilet, out toilet time was 2 mins and it depends upon the decision of head girls. They allowed some girls for 10 mins but for others 2 mins was maximum and after that time when girls came to class, head girl caned them and made them kneel down outside the class room. We had one toi

by guest Sun Jan 24 17:55:53 UTC 2016

shilpabindanicrossdresser.blogspot.in the blog is my dream come true, Rahul alias Shilpa please add your wedding story

by Rekha Sawant Sun Nov 06 09:28:53 UTC 2016

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.