Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Do indian woman like ballbusting!!school punishment
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Do indian woman like ballbusting!!school punishment
Do indian woman like ballbusting or ball kicking so please tell me ur story or experience?

by GOLDEN Sat May 24 09:54:54 UTC 2014

golden r u woman

by shakthi Thu May 29 07:40:25 UTC 2014

No

by Golden Fri Jun 06 14:27:07 UTC 2014

i love it when a woman bullbusts a man .. i am a man and have some experiences.. anyone likes to hear ?

by coolsub Sat Sep 20 07:30:45 UTC 2014

Please share the stories!

by guest Tue Apr 07 15:52:53 UTC 2015

Hi I am reena

by reens Mon Jul 27 10:28:01 UTC 2015

Agar koi ladki intrsr hai apne boyfrnd ko control me rakna chati hai tho mujse pucho ladkoki kamjori ke baareme bolungi

by reena Mon Jul 27 10:31:03 UTC 2015

hi reena.. please tell me how to control my boyfriend. what weaknesses does a man have?

by guest Mon Jul 27 13:04:31 UTC 2015

Rina do u like to insurt finger men in their rear? Do u liike to slaughter chiken in ur own hand ?

by joy Tue Aug 04 08:14:08 UTC 2015

I got ballbusting experience many

by Dinesh Sat Oct 24 09:55:30 UTC 2015

Hi, reena

by Waran Tue Feb 16 17:48:05 UTC 2016

I ballbust my bf I like to beat him

by Ragini Fri Feb 19 10:08:18 UTC 2016

I ballbust my bf I like to beat him

by Ragini Fri Feb 19 10:08:20 UTC 2016

Hello ragini

by Waran Sun Feb 28 13:24:14 UTC 2016

do you all have any fantasy of having slave or being a slave? what will you make your slave to do for you?.....

by darkdesires Tue Mar 01 19:25:18 UTC 2016

once a men was arrested for evetaesing 4 college girls. the police caught him and call those girls to come to station for giving petion against him. at that time he called that men, who is already in underwear. He asked him to say sorry to those girls and allow the girls to punish him. 2girls slapped him with her chappals. Then the police started to punish him. first he squeeed his balls after downing his under wear. his undy is fully visible and these things happen in the presence of those girls. after that he make him complete nude and caught in his banana and rubbed in the wall. then caining in ass started and also he shaved his head. now he got an improsinment of 6years.

by guest Wed Mar 02 17:55:28 UTC 2016

ya we listen these type of story very frequently now a days. some day ago i heard about two woman who got their genit3ls rubbed with chilli powder....

by dark desires Wed Mar 02 18:23:14 UTC 2016

reena ji mujhe thoda tips dijie how to bb

by guest Mon Aug 15 11:38:43 UTC 2016

Ballbusting should be banned by low, every woman who kicks there should be prisoned imidiatelly and men should leave this f3tish.

by Alpha Male Sun Aug 28 13:15:19 UTC 2016

Hi i am aman of age 21 yrs old if any sexy girl or woman interest to ballbust contact me.

by guest Tue Sep 13 06:56:14 UTC 2016

Meri phullo bht choti hai koi meri baizti kre paon chatwaye ballbusting kre... 03336339857 my number

by Choti lulli Wed Oct 19 20:11:25 UTC 2016

ballbust me pls reena

by guest Mon Mar 13 15:35:27 UTC 2017

muje tease and denial aur ruined orgasm b acha lgta

by khda land Mon Mar 13 15:37:36 UTC 2017

meri gf muje bolti h ki chahe kuch b kr lo..jo dbana ho dba lo..pr khda ni hona chahiye tmhara.
control sikho..
pr mera khda ho jata h fir wo ruined orgasm deti h muje..kevl apne thumb ko rub krke..aur jb cuum krta hu..to thumb ko peehole k upr rkh deti h..bahot frustration hoti h..pr mja b aata h...........fir ballbusting krti h wo bahot pyaar se

by khda lnd Mon Mar 13 15:41:16 UTC 2017

ek baar classroom me mere pass baithi thi to meri balls pkd k squeeze krne lgi..aur muje dard ho rha tha..to maam ne poocha any problem....
to jese hsi na wo..i love her

by khda lnd Mon Mar 13 15:43:10 UTC 2017

Hai take me to a separate room and ballbust me pls.

by guest Thu Mar 30 12:54:36 UTC 2017

Hai I am male please any girls kick my balls I am Indian

by nishanth Mon Jun 26 18:08:12 UTC 2017

Any girls WhatsApp me massage my number 9094473817

by nishanth Mon Jun 26 18:09:56 UTC 2017

My vabi used to ballbust me. she used to grab my balls anytime without any reason. it can be in the morning to get me out of bed or just passing by and grab and squeeze. It brought great pleasure to her.

She sometimes would hold and squeeze them for longer and that is when it pained the most. I am squirming and she is laughing. She even held them in front of her besties. They all laughed hard.

by Chota Ball Thu Jun 29 05:35:00 UTC 2017

hi

by guest Sun Aug 27 18:18:46 UTC 2017

my name is nidhi and i play ballbusting from my husband

by guest Sun Aug 27 18:20:17 UTC 2017

i love ballbusting

by guest Sun Aug 27 18:25:12 UTC 2017

i love ballbusting

by guest Sun Aug 27 18:28:38 UTC 2017

nidhi plz tell me about ballbusting

by guest Fri Sep 08 03:08:34 UTC 2017

Its a true story.(names are ofcourse changed)ps: I was the one who did wrong. I understood that. To be frank, she taught me a lesson.

My younger cousin Ankita(my dad's niece) who is now 19, is a very beautiful girl with all the ideal girl physique attributes whom I have a crush on.( Iam now 21) In south India we can marry our cousin. Even if she was very subordinate to me and was afraid of me as Iam older than her, she didnt show any such intentions to love me. Often I used my strenghth to grab her and kiss her against her will whenever she comes home during our vacations. I wished, one day I could make her have sex with me.
She was very frieghtened of my strenghth all these years. But once we two saw a hollywood movie in which, a girl grabs the ball sac of a guy who attempts to attack her and didnt let go of her vice grip. (The guy was begging her to stop. The finally kills him by crushing both of his eggs while humiliating him to have those in between his legs).
This was the turning point.

The incident
Two days later we two were alone at my house.I realized that she was in the kitchen. I found her in the kitchen in a top and skirt, the curves of her half sleeve top made by her breasts drove me crazy. Her b**bs were so ripe and looked like its full of milk. As it was summer, I was simply wearing my dhoti(mundu) without my brief.
I started getting a hard on by watching her curves. I grabbed her from behind tried to touch her b**bs by bear hugging her from behind. She stood still as expected and I thought I over powered her. I felt my hardening c*ck touch her bums. I whispered in her years that I want to have s*x with her.

All of a sudden I realized that she had grabbed my ball sac along with my soft white dhoti cloth.As its sunmer, it hanged low, and was easy for her to grab them. I couldnt believe my self.
I tried to pull away my body but felt like both my above average sized nuts were trapped in her hands .I grabbed her hands and started pulling it away but she tightened the grip. My hands and legs felt paralyzed and I felt difficulty to breath. She turned and started tightening her grip on th entire ball sac that she got hold of. I was even unble to scream at that point. She just slightly motioned her fingers of her closed palm in a particular
open - close rhyth and I felt electric sensations running through my entire body.I started to cry and felt my self wetting my dhoti with drops of urine and pre c*m from my now semi flaccid c*ck.
I begged her for mercy and cried to make her stop just like the guy in the movie. She showed my my ball sac along with the dhoti covering it , which was in her hands and told me that its just nothing but a useless piece of meat wrapped in a cloth. In between I squirted my milk all over my dhoti followed by drops of pee due to her death grip.
She also warned me that next time, she will squeeze the juice out of my balls and kill me just like in the movie. She also told me that If I ever tries to tell this to anyone or to marry her force fully, She will crush both my balls at the first night itself.
I cried and promised everything. She noticed that I was dripping s*men and I felt humiliated. From that I became a new man.
She later married another guy and left. But that shock made me afraid of all the women who talks to me in a dominant way.
I got married and at some point ,my wife Anjaly also learnt this fact some how . At bed Iam completely under her control with my balls in her hands nodding for her demands. Or else,she will squeeze the life out of it.

We dominate women physically only because of the confidence that they are unaware of our weakness, our soft hanging balls between our legs. We harass them and stands in front of them only because we know they wont grab us by our balls.
Once they learn this then they will be our masters and we will be begging for mercy.
- Sudheer.

by Sudheer Wed Dec 27 08:02:42 UTC 2017

Iam 23 and married recebtly.My hubby was very dominant on me and was a bit abusive initially. But I came to know from a women self defence video about the Ball Grab, Twist and crush method.
Once when we had an arguement, he beat me once. At that same night, I seduced him and grabbed his balls and squeezed. He did all he could to stop me but I didnt let go for around 15 minutes. I warned him that if at all he lay his hands in me, I will crush his balls if I get a chance.
From that day, Iam the dominant partner in our relation. Now he is sort of afraid of his small beautiful wife, who can do anything with a deadly grip on his balls. We are the powerful sex. If he didnt obey u, simply crush it.
Those who want to know how to control boys by their dangling eggs, ask me. ;)

by Arathy Wed Dec 27 09:41:50 UTC 2017

It seems many boys have a ball busting fetsh...
But Am I the only girl who loves to control a boy by squeezing his balls..??

by Jessy Sat Jan 13 06:00:08 UTC 2018

now some of women police doing like this to male criminals in lockup

by swathi Sun Jan 21 10:24:11 UTC 2018

Mera name nidhi hai.mai 21 sal ki hun.mai aur mere pati rat ko sokar ballbusting dekh rhe the .maine aisa vedio kabhi nahi dekhi thi.mere aur mere pati ko vedio dekhar pasina aane laga.aur hum dono ki sashe jor se chlne lagi.phir maine unke taraph dekhi to wo man hi man ballbusting ke liye taiyar the.phir maine bhi apna hath unke ball par rakh di.phir dhire se unke ball par thapad mari.wo halke se aah aauch karne lage .phir mai lagatar marti gayi wo dard se tadpne lage.mughe bahut maja aa rha tha.wo aur jor se marne ke liye bol rhe the.phir maine unka land muh me lekar chusne lagi aur ball punch karti rhi.20minuit ke bad unka gira aur wo mujhe i love you bolkar gale laga liya. Meri sachi story kaisi lagi coment jarur kijiyega.mai sari ladkiyo se request karti hu ki aap bhi apne friend ya husband ke sath ballbusting ka maza le.

by nidhi singh Tue Jan 23 18:44:21 UTC 2018

Meri gf tanima aur mai raat ko ek saath so rhe the aadhi raat me meri gf paani peene ke liye uthi aur maine apna lund underwear ke baahar nikal liya jb vo aayi to usne poocha ye kya kr rhe ho to maine kha ki mai aaj tmhare saath sex krunga yhi mujhse galti ho gyi vo hsi aur mera aur khada ho gya fir vo mera balls chusne lagi achanak usne balls ko kaatna suru kr diya mai tadapne laga bahut roya tab usne chora fir gin kr 25 kick maara mai rone laga aur bheekh maangne laga usse rukne ke liye fir usne mujhe uska moot chatne bola maine uska moot chata aur uske chut me usne mera mooh gaad diya aur boli agar yha se hilaya to maar ke tmhe namard bna dungi mai poori raat whi soya mujhe saas lene me dikkat ho rhi thi phir subah uthte saath usne kha ki ab se jb mera man hoga sex krne ka tbhi pant utarna warna tmhra balls fod dungi aur kaam pe chli gyi aur mai apni is beizaati aur ladki ka mere upar taakat dekh kar ab mai sab ldki se darta hu

by Monty Wed Jan 24 08:31:13 UTC 2018

Hi i am simronlike ballbusting.and must like man belly pain very much soooo cute

by simron Mon Mar 12 18:21:17 UTC 2018

Hi i am simronlike ballbusting.and must like man belly pain very much soooo cute

by simron Mon Mar 12 18:37:12 UTC 2018

Hi simron kya tum mere husband ke sath ballbusting karna chahti ho. Uska ege 25 hai

by nidhi singh Fri Mar 30 18:18:12 UTC 2018

my cousin kneed my balls 4 times i passed out in pain this happened in hyderabad couple of months ago

by vikram Wed Apr 04 20:47:38 UTC 2018

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.