Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Getting caning for wearing unwashed clothes to school punishment
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Getting caning for wearing unwashed clothes to school punishment
Anybody got such punishments from school or from parents? Discuss

by Arunima Kurup Fri May 16 12:27:25 UTC 2014

Arunima, hav u got caning for that reason? pls describe

by guest Fri May 16 15:42:48 UTC 2014

silly post Arunima

by guest Fri May 16 19:42:57 UTC 2014

Hi arunima add me onyahoo we can discuss more on this my id is ash.aa83

by ashish Fri May 23 04:20:42 UTC 2014

once I had got a caning for wearing a dirty dress.. got 6 on back with full force

by Sinchana Sun Aug 09 08:04:45 UTC 2015

koi ladki muje apna gulam bana lo hamesha k liye

by daksh Tue Jan 12 07:13:02 UTC 2016

I have a experience of that. It was a mixed school for boys and girls both. Our HM punished very tough to the boys who wore unwashed clothes. Once I mistakefully wore dirty dresses and punished very much. On the first period a madam entered the classroom and seeing me got very angry. He brought me to the principal pulling my ears. He strictly said me to be naked. I did that otherwise he would give me TC. He made me kneel down in the heat of summer on the open ground in front of girls and walking people. All were laughing to me. I felt very shy. On the tiffin he ordered to do uthabosa ( উঠবস) for the entire 45 minutes. It was so hard to do that for whole tiffin. After this HM allowed me to enter in the class but I have to stand op n bench holding ears being naked. It was so embarrassing to sit being naked. All boys especially girls were seeing me. Even they didn't give my clothes back. I had to walk about 3 kilometers being naked. I was hiding my buttocks with the school bag but my fronts were seen. I felt very shy. When I reached home my mother saw me in that condition. Knowing all fact she got more angry and punished me more. She canned me on my back with full power by a wooden stick. Even she didn't give me any clothes to wear. I was being totaly naked for a week. I had to go school being naked. In every class everyday i was greatly punished for not wearing any cloths. That was a very bad week.

by ankur Sat Feb 18 03:06:39 UTC 2017

A very inhuman practice,,, being shirtless during punishment for some minutes is okay for a boy,,,,,but naked for a week,,,,,very bad

by Nandinee Thu Mar 09 18:43:55 UTC 2017

PE Kit

* Compulsory items for boys and girls

Sky blue polo shirt with Priory logo
Black games shorts (2 pairs)
Priory reversible rugby shirt
2 pairs of long, pale blue socks
Sports trainers: these must provide adequate support, should be non – floor marking, not Converse (or similar fashion items)
Football boots
Shin pads
Towel
Water bottle
Gum shield (for rugby)

* Recommended for all

Plain black sweatshirt (no logo)
Plain black tracksuit trousers
Protective rugby headgear

Please note that leggings are not permitted for P.E.

Dance Kit

* All Year 7,8 and 9 students

Plain black T shirt (collared or round neck)
Black games shorts

* Optional for all students

Black track suit trousers, dance trousers of leggings

* Optional for Year 10 and 11

Plain black T shirt
Black leggings or dance trousers

Uniform Issues

Dealing with uniform issues detracts from our core purposes as a school : learning and teaching. Parents are urged to ensure that their child is sent to school in correct school uniform. Where there is a genuine difficulty in sending students to school in correct uniform, parents are advised to contact their child’s House Assistant. Students who need to borrow items of uniform should report to their House Assistant no later than 8.25 in the morning.

* Should a student's uniform not meet expectations:

Students are expected to report to their House office immediately.
Students are expected to wok with their House team to find a solution.
House teams will attempt to lend a suitable item if they have it.
House teams may call home to request suitable items are brought in.
Students may be sent home to change. (once home has been contacted)
Students could be requested to work outside their House office until the matter is resolved.
Parents may be liable for any borrowed uniform that isn't returned.

*Sanctions may include:

Confiscation of inappropriate item of clothing jewellery. (For persistent cases, parents may be asked to collect these from school)
Behavious log.
Detention
Loss of social time.
In extreme circumstances, students may be excluded from school for persistent defiance of the uniform rules.

by Maltamon Thu Mar 30 12:27:14 UTC 2017

With regards to punishments. In the mid 60's in our all boys school it was usually corporal punishment either the cane or for pe and swimming the slipper. On most occasion justice was dispensed by the teacher there & then which a lot of lads preferred.
Occasionally the teacher gave the choice slipper cane or detention, most opted for cane slipper

Admittedly a slipper across the backside wearing only thin shorts and no pants was painful (even worse in swimming trunks) but it was done & out of the way.

If one had detention which was always after school your parents got to know and of course you were in more trouble when you got home.
Instant punishment meant parents did not know about "the crime"

by phil Sat Apr 01 09:25:02 UTC 2017

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.