Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Is caning students fun for teachers (school Punishments)
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Is caning students fun for teachers (school Punishments)
do teachers have fun when they cane their students ,or they really do the caning because they do care??

by Tania Fri May 16 05:41:38 UTC 2014

I don't think that any teacher will have fun to effect pain on students ,teachers when they use the caning to discipline their students their main goal to make that student change the wrong doing their is no fun at all , I will talk about my self as vice principal at all adult learning center , the most hated moment for me when I have to physically punish any students ,I try to find any reason to spare the students from the physical punishments

by Miss Bahija Fri May 16 12:46:09 UTC 2014

www(dot)youtube(dot)com(slash)watch?v=k-8fV1giVQ4&feature=youtube_gdata

by guest Fri May 16 13:41:33 UTC 2014

Hi tania lets talk more on this add me on yahoo my id is ash.aa83@yaboo(dot)com I am a male

by ashish Fri May 16 17:17:01 UTC 2014

I share my opinion and I agree with miss Bahija no teacher will punish any student for fun ,students always violate the rules and they know that they are doing wrong ,teachers their to educate and care about the students special when it's at our case teaching adult most of them working and some of them married and have families , it's not easy to beat married adult male or female but some times we been forced to do so in order for us to be fair and equal treatment to all students

by Miss Lidia Sat May 17 20:50:09 UTC 2014

Hi ashish here would any 1 like to punish me. If yes please add me on yahoo ash.aa83

by ashish Fri May 23 04:18:22 UTC 2014

since last year I start my teaching career at the same learning center I been office staff , I can't wait to finish my degree to be teacher , I used to help the principal and the secretary when they are physically punish students by writing their name and write to note for them to be admitted at their class's , I used to love it when I see students getting the punishments and always I wished that I be the one who administer the punishments , now and since last year I am teacher with full authority to punish students at my first few months I did applied too many punishments and always I love to cane and beat and I do love it more when students can't show the other hands until they rub it or start to blew at their palms I give them all the time they need because I know the next stroke will deliver the same pain , I can't hide my feeling I just love it when students make any mistake and they are due for the punishments

by Miss Amy Tue May 27 20:42:19 UTC 2014

Miss Amy according to your post you cane students just for your own fun and enjoyments , do your students aware that you beat them to have fun

by guest Thu May 29 19:36:59 UTC 2014

No guest I don't punish my students for my own enjoyment and never punish any student without reason but yes I love to use my authority and I do love it when I punish the students then love it more when students can't show their hands until they blew and rub their palms ,yes students know that when they comet any violation I never give any break I do punish them for any violation always I hold the stick with me to all my class's ,it's only the use of the power and authority

by Miss Amy Thu Jun 12 12:11:13 UTC 2014

Miss Amy what are other punishments that you love to give your students? Do you enjoy ear-twisting punishment or do you cane their thighs or buttocks. What class do you teach. Kindly reply soon.

by Mustafa Sun Jul 27 12:12:22 UTC 2014

Mis amy please cane me for fun.call me 8714827938

by guest Tue Jan 13 16:46:40 UTC 2015

Yes some teachers enjoy punishing students

by guest Tue Jul 28 10:07:32 UTC 2015

Amy!Dont you cane students on their buttocks. Do it. You will enjoy more

by guest Sun Aug 16 11:36:04 UTC 2015

Miss Amy, since you enjoy caning and inflicting pain on your students hands try caning their bare buttocks, backs of their thighs and even their calves. I guarantee you'll enjoy that much more. Also, do you enjoy caning boys the most?

by guest Fri Sep 18 12:00:19 UTC 2015

my headmistress make me murga and then 5 stroke but cane on butt.

by amit Tue Sep 22 14:53:47 UTC 2015

Miss Amy do continue canning ur students ruthlessly.u r lucky that u have got the chance to punish them.njoy the scope...beat them ...make thhem shit at spot in pain.try some new punishment like insert needle into their butt

by Rita Sen ,Teacher Tue Oct 27 02:49:46 UTC 2015

yes. don't discriminate girls or boys. especially don't you give relaxation to girls. do it with them too. boys would not be attracted girls anymore that way. and off course you love to do it with boys. because you discriminate gender.

by radheshyam Sat Nov 07 18:17:29 UTC 2015

Hi I'm swetha I punish the boy by pulling on my lap and breasts and wet navel armpit I will pull boy hair forcely to my armpits to suck him properly for one hour.

by swetha Wed Nov 18 05:26:56 UTC 2015

Any male or female who needs caning on the buttocks should call me on 08035321965.I am in Nigeria

by Charles Sat Jan 09 19:41:11 UTC 2016

Hi Swetha, I need caning from you and you can pull me on your lap and cane my bottom as you like. please write me to hotredbottomatgmaildotcom

by hotredbottom Tue Jan 19 17:46:30 UTC 2016

swetha, i am eagerly waiting for your caning

by hotredbottom Thu Jan 21 18:39:57 UTC 2016

Hi anyone pls cane me

by guest Wed Feb 15 10:00:42 UTC 2017

Today I punished boy by forcing him to smell and lick my armpit for 20 min until he cries

by Namrata Wed Feb 22 09:33:22 UTC 2017

Boys should be shirtless(bare upper torso) while getting punishment in private tution. It will make them more humble & they will not dare to misbehave girls or any lady teacher.Complete nudity is not required,,,,it
will hurt them a lot,,,,, It's my experience of 2 years as a private tutor

by Nandinee Thu Mar 09 17:00:58 UTC 2017

It's also comfortable for boys (age12-16) to study in bare body as weather is almost hot & humid here in Odisha & low voltage is common problem here in summer.So boys should not think about there modesty a lot,,,,Am I right ???? Plz reply to my comment.....I just not comment here....I also implement this in my private tution...

by Nandinee Thu Mar 09 18:08:14 UTC 2017

It seems in the past we all had it bad but a lot of girls had it even worse than the boys. I went to a fairly small independent girls only junior school in North Yorkshire in the 80s. We had an old gym that was in pretty poor condition but we still used it several times a week. We all walked from our classroom over to the corner of the school where the gym stood. The changing rooms were locked out of use because they were old and leaking, so we all went straight into the gym itself. Once we were in there we were all expected to undress in silence, in a strict order. First our shoes, them our cardigans, our dresses, blouses, our shoes and socks, our vests and finally our pants. We were then ready to start our lessons. When we look back now it's amazing that we had to do PE wearing absolutely nothing at all!

by phil Sat Apr 01 09:27:52 UTC 2017

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.