Forum Jar
Forum Jar : Abaqus Forum : Outputting Dynamic Results
See other topics in Abaqus Forum

Abaqus Forum
Important rules for using Abaqus Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Outputting Dynamic Results

I ran a dynamic simulation in Abaqus 6.11, and need a way to output the results in an efficient manner. I would like to report the velocity (among other quantities) of all the nodes at all time steps. In the GUI I could create a field output and select each step one at a time to report, but this approach is not practical. Does anyone know how to do this? In the end I'm hoping to get one or multiple rpt files containing the data I need. Then I can write a script in Matlab for reading and performing operations with the data.

by Perception Thu Feb 05 17:06:16 UTC 2015
Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Commercial software Forum
Finite element analysis Forum
Dassault Systemes S.A. Forum
Open-source Forum
Python (programming language) Forum
Fox-toolkit Forum
GUI Forum
Automotive industry Forum
Aerospace Forum
Industrial product Forum
Multiphysics Forum
Piezoelectric Forum
Elastomer Forum
ABAQUS, Inc Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 All rights reserved.