Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Playr Forum : Pokemon
See other topics in Playr Forum

Playr Forum

Important rules for using Playr Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Pokemon
Hi, I was wondering how can i trade pokemons and battle if im playing pokemon red on playr. thank you

by guest Thu Jun 28 22:51:15 UTC 2012

hi i just wanna know how to save on playr

by guest Wed Jul 04 22:36:07 UTC 2012

u cant do trades online and battle

just go 2 the save tab and click save

by guest Mon Nov 05 00:34:40 UTC 2012

f

by f Mon Nov 05 00:34:52 UTC 2012

my saves keep deleting or something. i keep getting a message that says "pokemon crystal this game pak is intended for use on gameboy color only" and i was just about to catch suicune... :(

by me Sun Mar 03 06:23:19 UTC 2013

I hope they figure out a way to enable trades or a tweak to the game that allows the evolution of Trade-evolve pokemon. Alakazam, and Golem are a couple of my favorites!!

by Aragdax Mon Jun 03 04:14:34 UTC 2013

Why can i only have six saves on pokemon crystal, is there a way to delete some so i can continue the game and save?

by Shady313 Sun Oct 06 01:24:29 UTC 2013

Im also having problems my crystal game wont load, but everything else will.

by jhall8 Tue Dec 31 22:30:22 UTC 2013

why can't we play gba games? I WANT FIRE RED, NOT RED!!! p.s. I want my emerald version

by guest Sat Jan 18 02:35:56 UTC 2014

I can only answer Shady. Guy, if you put your mouse arrow over the save without clicking, it will appear on the bottom ared cross. Press it and that save will be deleted. It's the only way to continue saving after you occupy the 6 slots. I advice, you should leave always an empty slot. I once found a bug in which he wouldn't let me delete the file so i lost EVERYTHING I HAD DONE IN THAT DAY. Also, when you save, the file appears in the position (top; left) but when you go back to the game it will change (the most down right)

by Crisma Tue Apr 22 18:31:31 UTC 2014

Why is pokémon yellow not working anymore?

by manu Fri Oct 10 01:38:42 UTC 2014

Does Anyone Know the controls for accessing the menu to teach moves?

by guest Sun Aug 21 23:12:12 UTC 2016

Is there any way to change the time? I'm trying to catch a milk tank in crystal but it needs to be morning or day

by guest Tue Sep 06 13:18:38 UTC 2016

why is playr down at the moment?

by guest Sat Jul 01 22:23:44 UTC 2017

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Video games Forum
GamesMaster Forum
When Games Attack Forum
Gamer.tv Forum
May 3 Forum
2008 Forum
Bravo (UK TV channel) Forum
Super Channel (Canada) Forum
Rufus Hound Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.