Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Punishment of schoolgirls wearing saree
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Punishment of schoolgirls wearing saree
Saree is a traditional and attractive dress, which is regularly used as school uniform in various parts of india.So, please share your experiences of school punishment while wearing a saree.

by Andy Wed Jun 04 19:29:34 UTC 2014

Is saree a school uniform? I'm from kerala & I'm sure its not a school uniform in kerala, tamil nadu & karnataka. Not sure about other parts in India. Teachers are the one who wear saree, I think.

by Ricky Thu Jun 05 06:23:47 UTC 2014

i don't know about other parts of india, but in our west bengal, saree is a routinely used school uniform, especially in rural areas. But saree, as a school uniform is not at all attractive, we have white saree and blouse as school uniform, which makes us look like widows!!!!!

by trisha Thu Jun 05 09:46:47 UTC 2014

trisha, have u got punishment on wearing saree in school

by shilpa Fri Jun 06 10:27:07 UTC 2014

yes, i have shilpa,schools usually gives murga or uthak-baithak as punishment for grown up girls, i've received many of them

by trisha Fri Jun 06 10:47:36 UTC 2014

Yes i also

by Guest Sat Jun 07 10:14:15 UTC 2014

trisha, did you get palm caning?

by vijay Tue Jun 10 14:15:37 UTC 2014

yes vijay, palm caning is a common punishment here, teachers usually give 5 strokes on each hand, but it depends, bigger the guilt, more the strokes, its very painful.

by trisha Thu Jun 12 18:30:35 UTC 2014

trisha, can you explain one incident of your palm caning?

by vijay Sat Jun 14 06:46:03 UTC 2014

my school uniform was white saree with green border, white blouse and white petticoat.
i was caned by lady teacher on my buttocks over my saree and then i had to lift my saree and was caned over my petticoat.

by bonolota Mon Jun 23 18:50:45 UTC 2014

We made kneel down lifting saree above knees.

by Mrs. Sita Nag Thu Apr 16 14:11:55 UTC 2015

We made kneel down lifting saree above knees.

by Mrs. Sita Nag Thu Apr 16 14:12:06 UTC 2015

Bonolota and Sita can u please describe ur punishment?

by guest Thu Oct 15 15:19:46 UTC 2015

Guest, kneel down was a very common punishment in our school and while kneeling in saree we had to lift it above knees and also barefooted.

by Mrs. Sita Nag Sat Oct 17 10:54:10 UTC 2015

s der any uthak baithak scenes in any Malayalam serials r films pls tell me

by guest Wed Nov 04 16:44:45 UTC 2015

I passed 12th class in 2010. After a long time of my marriage I took admission in class 9 in a girls’ school along with my two daughters. Elder was studied in my class and younger was in class 5. Corporal punishment was common in that time. Teachers even class monitor or head girl frequently punished us. Punishments like caning, standing on the bench, kneel down, sits up, murga were common method of punishment. I also received such punishment in class in presence my elder daughter or along with her. Some old memories I recall now. Our one sir came to class with a bag and that bag was full of small pices of stones. He made us kneel down and placed stones under our knees. We had to lift our cloths (saree or churidar) and kept stones under our bare knees. Another sir caned us mercilessly. He used a twin cane at a time. After his caning girls could not move. He caned from top to bottom of our body followed by kneel down punishment. One of our class mates felt in love with sir and after passing class 10 she married him. At that time sir was around 50 yrs and she was just 18. But after marriage we saved from his caning. He did not use cane in our class. He just made us kneel down . Another madam made us murga and we had to lift our saree during punishment. She made us standing murga and when girls did not stand properly she caned on our buttock. When we are late in school, we got caning and were made kneel down at that school gate. Mind it when I took admission in class 9, I was 31 yrs old and when I passed class 12 I was 35 yrs old. In this I got such punishments like a teenage girl. Many aged females were studied at that time. In upper classes 25-30 yrs students were very common. Some of them studied with their daughters. Some had kids and they came with their mothers. During school time they played on the field. When mothers punished out side the class room (like kneel down etc) , they saw it. Some female students came with their baby. During class time they carried their babies. When mothers got punishment such as palm caning, standing on the bench or was made kneel down, another student looked after their babies. Some time mothers had to feed breast milk to their babies while they were getting punishment (such as stood on the bench or were made kneel down). After school time there was a detention time. Our head sir took names of offended students for detention. He called students in his chamber and then pushed our heads under his desk and then caned on our buttocks. After that he made us sitting murga either outside his chamber or on the middle of the ground. It was a common punishment in North India. Just I have listen one news that one male headmaster made murga girl students in Punjab. It was minimum one hour punishment. When we made murga outside headmaster’s chamber at that time no problem if we need to go toilet. We could get permission from any body. But when we were made murga on the middle of the ground, it was a big problem for us. At that time for emergency we managed somehow. We did it after lifting saree and petticoat, pull down payjama, lifting skirts ( for junior girls). We managed it covering by other students. Students how had kids and babies, when they got punishment their kids were waiting and some time they came to us. Babies were taken by other students for entire detention time. So many time I got such punishment even along with my daughters. Our class monitors or head girls had a power to punish students. There was two head girls in each class. They were not friendly. They misused their power. They preferred some students but for others punishment was common in any occasion. Between two classes when we need to go toilet, out toilet time was 2 mins and it depends upon the decision of head girls. They allowed some girls for 10 mins but for others 2 mins was maximum and after that time when girls came to class, head girl caned them and made them kneel down outside the class room. We had one toi

by guest Sun Jan 24 16:56:01 UTC 2016

Njan Malayalathil Parayam

Ente Wifeinte Aniyathi Eppol +2 Kazihiju Result Wait Cheyunnum. Ente Wife Nurse Anu. Najan Oru Cheriya Shope Nadathunnu. Njalaude Marriage 04.04.2016 ilayirunnu.
Kazhinja Divasam Atahayathu 23.04.2016 Satardayil shope adachathinu shesaham eakadasham 7.30 pm nu Njanum Wife koodi Alude Veettil poyi.
Annu Njal Chennappol Wife nte sister TV Kanukandukondu Dinner Kazhikukayayirunnu. Njale Kanadapol Aval Ammayye Vilichu Nanjal Vannu Ennu Paranjukodu Chadi Enittu Appol Avalude Kalukondu Pathravum Glassu Thaze Veenudanju.
Appol Amma Avale Vazhakku Paranju, Avalude Appanam Vazhakku Paranju, Pakshe Athu Guwanikkathe Aval Njanl Kodupoya Cover Pottichu Bakery Items Um Sweets Okke Pottichu Kazhikkan nokki. Aval Cover Mayi Akathekku Poyi Appol Ente Wife Adukkalayil Poyi Choolu Eduthukodndu Vannittu floor Clean Cheyiyhu Pottiya Glass Okke Matti. Appol Najan Ente Wifenodu Chodichu Mini Enthiye Avalodu Clean Cheyyan Parinjittu Neeyano Ithu Cheyunnathu Ennum Chodichu. Appol Avardue Appan Ennodu Paranju 2 inum Arayaum Pediyilla Njal Pranjal Arukelkkan Ennokke Paranju. Appol Aval (Mini) Akattuninnu (Muriyil) Purathekku Vannu.
Njan Avalodu Chodichu Nee Entha Ammayum, Appanum Paranjal Kelkkathe ennokke. Pakshe Aval Njan Chodichathonnum Kelkathe TVyil Sradichukondu Ninnu. Enikku Pettannu Deshayam Vannu. Sini (Ente Wife) Avalodu TV off Chaiyyan Parnju Aval off Cheythu. Appol Mini Wife inte Phone Edthu Game On Akki Najan Athum Pidichu Medichu Enikkankil Aka Arisham Vannu Ennittu Njan Paranju Ninakku Arayum Pediyillathakaranma Nee Enjanayokke Kanikkunathu Ennu. Entti Ammayode Oru Vadiyeduthu Avale Thallan Najn Paranju Appol Appanum, Ammayum Paranju Njal 2 Perayum Ithu Vare Thalliyittilla athukodu Vadiyum Vettivechittala ennuparanju, Ennal Athukoda Evalkku Arayum Pediyillathum, Anusarnamillathathu Ennu Paranju Najan Purathiranji Oru Kambu Odichu Kodu Vannu Ellavarudayum Munnil Vachu Minniyude Edathu Kayude Orathinu Oru Adi Koduthu.
Pakshe Adikondittu Aval Aru Parajittum Vaka Vayikathe Careless Ayi Ninnu Eniku Manasilayi Adi Ettillannu Enikku Veendum Kaliyayi Njan Radamathu Avalude Idathe Kadi Pidchu Thirichu Nirthi Correct Chanthikku Nalla Orannam Koduthu Vadi Odinju Nalla Force Ayirunnu Adikku Aval Nallavannam Karanju, Najan Paranju Iniyum Anusaranakkedum, Carless Num Ithupole Kittumennu.Najan Avale Thalliyappol Aval Ittitunna Vesha T - Shirtum Tract Suit Polathe Pant um Ayirunnum.

by guest Thu Apr 28 18:27:14 UTC 2016

I AM A 21 YEARS OLD GIRL DOING Msc. About 7 months ago,in the winter when I was in Msc. 1st year and was in university hostel.We had to go to college in sari.we had a very strict madam who used to punish us often like school teacher. One day after coming from college to hostel,I WAS FEELING COLD SO WITHOUT CHANGING,I WORE A SHAWL OVER THE SARI AND THOUGHT THAT I would change after sometime when I would feel less cold.The shawl which i wore was my friend's and it was very big and rough so after about 30-40 mins. I started feeling very worm and i was sweating also so i thought to remove shawl and sari.But that time suddenly that madam came to our room and told me to come with her to her quarter beside our hostel.I told her positively that I would be coming changing my dress but she strictly ordered me to come immediately with her in that dress.In her quarter she took a surprise oral exam of mine (that she used to take often with different students in her quarter).I could not answer many questions so I was compelled to do uthak bethak in sari and shawl for 15 minutes. (I was going to remove my shawl naturally before doing sit ups but she then told me that 'Shawl orkei 200 bar uthak bethak koro '.And then she also made me kneeled down for more 20 minutes.it was most embarrassing experience of my life to do 200 uthak bethak in sari and shawl.

by Priya mehta (locknow) Sun Aug 28 05:13:42 UTC 2016

E

On PE days, pupils are expected to come in the regular school uniform and change into their PE kit.
Pupils are expected to wear sports wear for PE lessons. ie T shirt and shorts or tracksuit type trousers. T shirts with the school logo can be purchased from school
In cold weather, sweatshirts tracksuits can be worn.
Training shoes must be worn for lessons outside.
Long sleeve tops and leggings may be worn on modesty grounds.

Please note that PE is part of the curriculum and all children must participate. Not having a PE kit is not an excuse for missing the PE lesson: children are expected to take part in whatever clothing they have on (if suitable for PE) or as a last resort in vest and pants.

wincobankschool.net

by guest Fri Jun 02 14:20:56 UTC 2017

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.