Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : Teach elder brother
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Teach elder brother
School punishment.my name is nimmi.working as a maths teacher in private college.My elder brother is one of my student.He is 32 now.At college so many times i punish him

by Nimmi Mon Jun 02 17:14:14 UTC 2014

nimmi mam I am also a teacher ..how do you punish your brother and other students. .do you have any different method of punishing students

by supriya Mon Jun 02 17:37:33 UTC 2014

I have a friend of my brother in my class, he is 35 yrs old, me 26. I frequently punish my students. When I do it in class, I would slap their face cheeks. I slap their left face cheeks 5 times normally, and then the right also 5 times, and I do it really hard, mostly tears are running down their red hot freshly slapped face cheeks.
I also use the cane on their palms in class.
When I punish on bare bottom, I do it privately in my office. I use my hand, a strap and a cane then.
I really enjoy to see the buttocks jiggle under each impact of cane or strap, and I always make the buttocks burn! After the punishment I spend some time in rubbing and patting the red hot buttocks and enjoy to feel the hot smooth skin of the buttocks in my palms and at my fingertips.
I always tell my brother when I punished his friend, and how embarrassed he was to get it on his bare bottom by a female teacher younger than himself.

by Nina Mon Jun 02 20:29:45 UTC 2014

nina are you take care your brother's study at home too?do you punish him home?

by guest Tue Jun 03 18:05:14 UTC 2014

No, my brother is not in my class, and I dont punish him. Its his friend I'm talking about.

by Nina Tue Jun 03 19:47:16 UTC 2014

Nina are treat all student like this or it was special treatment for your brothe's friend?

by guest Wed Jun 04 04:25:31 UTC 2014

I take more care about my brother.In class he made a small mistake definitely i caned him.But i neglect small mistakes of other students.At home

by Nimmi Wed Jun 04 10:33:17 UTC 2014

I treat all students in the same way, as described. I punish frequently, because I believe this is helpful for students to perform better. I hand out about 5 face slappings per day, cane on palm also about 5 times, and give about 2 bare bottom canings. I enjoy these bare bottom canings most, its so amazing to watch the students bare buttocks jiggle each time when I hit, and to watch the cane stripes forming on the smooth and soft buttocks.

by Nina Wed Jun 04 16:40:50 UTC 2014

When i got married i used to punish my brother on the saying of my wife and it seems like the matter of every day i used to cry alot when i punish him but she used to console me by saying that this is for his benefit. One day i reached home and saw my brother using bad language with my wife i jumped in and take of my belt and started beating him till i was breathless when i stopped his shirt was torn and blood was coming out of his mouth then i asked him to apologise to my wife but instead he get up smiled at me and said thank u and left for his roon i stared at my wife in confusion and she gave my look back. After two to three hours he came back his face was swollen and he was wearing our father's old worn out shirt and i realised instead of his iPhone 6 he was having an old nokia set I was bewildered but said nothing then he reached for me and kissed me on my cheek and with teary eyes said good bye. And handed me a cd before i could do anything he left from the main door it happened so fast before me realising any thing and i mindlessly played the cd and soon i realised that all the accuses on my baby brother iin this month were false and so i understood that all other were as well. I was staring at lcd and was giving angry glances at my wife in between i was so horrified guilty and ashamed then anything and then came the events of today
There she came abusing my brother with horrifing words and yelling at him but he said nothing and then she said how my baby brother was a burden at me and how he would be thrown out after a while and i was stunned that he doesent even utter a word but after that when she doesnt got any reaction she started abusing our mother and which such words that my blood also started boiling and i slaped her hard. Same must have happened to my brother as also in video this was the time he started yelling and using bad language to my wife and the time i entered and started beating my brother like an animal and also i realised aomthing which i didnt before she was smiling and looked quite happy when i was beating him and suddenly i realised that he is not here, he is gone , he have left.

by guest Fri May 01 11:05:09 UTC 2015

I went hysteric, i was crying like a child, but then a person came to my mind my employ and my best friend and suddenly a realization take me over that that i have misbehaved with him due to her my sweet wife but any ways i called him but as my tears blocked my way of speech i was not capable of saying a word but listening to my tears he came within ten mins at my home as he reached he saw my wife standing there dumb and got a little surprised may be caz she did not reached for as i was crying like a baby or may be caz her face was red with my slap but he doesn't comment instead he came to me and offered me a glass of water with a word sir and i started crying with more force and realized that he was using this cursed word since a month when my beautiful wife had humiliated him in front of all and all i had done was nothing instead behaved like a henpecked husband but now when my eyes were open i didn't knew what to do so i just hug him tightly while crying hysterically and said sry but he asked why and all i could do was stare at my feet all the way crying but without further apologies he hugged me and said kabeer its ok but then he said where is adi and what happened and this gave me all the new wave of tears but then like my bff he asked me no ordered me stop and immediately like a lil boy i shut up and listen to him all the way my wife was standing in the corner near table but as he said i told him every thing and apologized for being a fool and started begging him to find my baby brother but then i realized that he is the only person to whom he could go and immediately asked him the same he said nothing but look on his face told every thing then i staggered other ques that if he is fine and where did he found him and he said nothing again but told me that he doesn't want to meet me but i listen nothing and went for his house in my car and he behind in his car then i realized that he always wanted my brother many of time he told me how lucky i am to have him and how much he is cute or how much he would love to have him as his own child or brother he was 10 yrs married and didn't had a child and i didn't married caz my parents passed away 10 yrs ago giving me 3 yrs old Karan and i didn't married all these time to avoid any mis behavior for my brother and how i thought that my Ayesha would take care of him. As my thought process reached their i saw him sitting with ud's wife kalpana eating rather being fed by her on seeing me they both were stunned but said nothing a complete silence but Kalpana asked me to sit and eat with them i wanted to apologise but didn't knew where to start from so i just sit and then came ud from the front door and my brother shot a bullet from his eyes not uttering a word but clearly stating that i shouldn't be their meanwhile she was serving me food but eyes were glued on them and then i saw ud without any pride or ego sitting on his knees at my baby brothers feet and holding his ears no buddy uttered a word and he didn't get up he was in that position and his wife didn't say a word and nor my brother karan was being spoon fed by kalpana and i was so much distraught to eat and then he spoke aren't u hungry he didn't look up and said sorry it was for me i guess he must have refrain him to give his whereabouts but then i herd something i doesn't thought he was capable of he ordered him to get up and finish his food but standing and he did what was said

by guest Fri May 01 12:16:15 UTC 2015

After his food was over he asked him to why he deceived him and he again went to his position on knees and hold his ears tight and told how i was crying hysterically and how he couldn't control himself but he said that he will never talk to him after hearing this he got up and started doing sit-ups he pretended not to notice and went for tv and asked kalpana to follow him and she left all her work snd went to sofa with him he i also followed them and ud cane while doing situps which looked quite funny so we all started laughing and then my brother mussed and said to him that u wont stop till i forgive you and he nodded still doing sit ups ok then come here he asked and stand but as he was about to get his hands down he said angrily that he doesnt asked for this and immediately his hands reached his ears in criss cross way and he pulled them so hard that it appears that they might fall but instead of showing mercy he asked him to take murgha position after one hour i could feel his legs shivering but again no mercy was given and he got kick on bump and received a yelp with sorry and after half an hour more he was relieved for 10 min and then was ordered that he will not sleep and write the lines "I am sorry karan this will never repeat again" and "i love u karan" whole night without taking a break and added that he was too polite with his other brother but it was his mistake and also added that if he want him he must abide his every rule and and follow the punishment given and added that no person ll be their in life who doesn't follow his rule suddenly kalpana hugged him from behind and ud went on knees and said that he is in charge from now and she said that she ll be for him every time

by guest Fri May 01 13:15:28 UTC 2015

Suddenly he burst in tears and hugged ud quite tightly his tears were somthing i couldn't afford at that moment i could have done any thing suddenly shocks of the day and degrading postion of my ever so hotty best friend was overpowered by my sense of guilt soon he stopped crying and was gone to a room to sleep kalpana was gone to tug him up and then went to her room to sleep i suddenly asked if why did he go to such an extent to humiliate himself and he said nothing but came with some reports from doctor a physcactrist who dignosed my baby brother for deppresion which also paved a way for anxity attacks and then he told me how much damage my wife's and my action have done that before coming here karan had gone for sucide but was rescude by them and was given a promise that he will bear nothing of the sort he bare all these months. I was shocked and wanted to talk to him but was stopped as he needs rest Then ud gave keys to guest room if i want to rest but my sleep was vanished from my eyes soon enough he was writing the lines like small kids he was told to. And I started laughing at that. But he smirked at me and told that after this writing task at least he will get him back but i will never get him nor as a brother nor friend he told me that he even doesnt want to see my face ever. I was shocked and then remembered how he doesnt acknowledged my presence earlier at the table i bought him up as a child and loosing him means loosing everything I knew he will never snatch him away from me and he is the only person i can rely on him. After sevral times of requesting and apologisinf he agreed to help me but on some condition 1. I will never have any ego or even self respect in front of him at first i refused but when he go quite enough and their was no other way i agreed but at that time i didnt knew the depth of it. 2. I will always love him and respect him. 3. I will never be a henpecked hubby again and teach my wife a good lesson. 4. He and his wife will be allowed with him any time ob which i added that they will be allowed to correct him and his wife and most of it his idiot best friend with that word he got really stunned and said we will never be friends again than i thaught that this is the time to earn him back swallowing my big pride i went on my knees like a scool boy and hold my ears his eyes grew huge like coming out of the socket and he got immobile for five minutes may be because he had never imagine me doing all this but after a while he got to motion and asked me to get up with that i repeat my apology almost ten time when he give up and hugged me and i started sobbing on his shoulder as i realised my way to redemption is long

by guest Sat May 02 04:08:21 UTC 2015

Next day when i asked him to go with me he did not answer he did not gave me a look in that matter. I was at lack of what to do then i asked help from UD my only resort was he. Suggestion was quite known to me to swallow my pride and bow low to my baby and from their my lesson begins to be a good brother
To give me some room UD proposed to take care of the business of manali branch and hence Karan and i were alone left he didn't objected on this as i have always taught him work comes be4 all but now it was my turn to learn. He didn't came for breakfast nor lunch i asked i scolded and even bribed by chocolate cake but in vain. Then the labour starts I ordered his favorite cheese burst pizza and brownie and prepared orange juice my self and went to his room there he was reading on bed I rather then disturbing him went inside with the tray and knelt at the feet of the the bed with same in my hand after five mins he gave a glare at me and noticed my presence for first time since i am in the room but avoided aftr half an hour he gave a tug to my shoulders but i was confused what to do then he commanded in authoritative tone UP and i was suddenly on my feet eyes downcast and suddenly sorry left my mouth and was rebounded with WHY? I said for every thing for hurting you humiliating you and he turned his face i went on my knees again and he was stunned that i swallow so much of my pride but said nothing and i went on and said brother i can do any thing to make up we will be a family again plz plz plz sry and suddenly tears started flowing from his eyes i was feeling like the worse person present but went on i said i was fool idiot stupid and his eyes bulged out of shock about me ruining my ego and pride.

by guest Sat May 02 13:20:31 UTC 2015

Next day when i asked him to go with me he did not answer he did not gave me a look in that matter. I was at lack of what to do then i asked help from UD my only resort was he. Suggestion was quite known to me to swallow my pride and bow low to my baby and from their my lesson begins to be a good brother
To give me some room UD proposed to take care of the business of manali branch and hence Karan and i were alone left he didn't objected on this as i have always taught him work comes be4 all but now it was my turn to learn. He didn't came for breakfast nor lunch i asked i scolded and even bribed by chocolate cake but in vain. Then the labour starts I ordered his favorite cheese burst pizza and brownie and prepared orange juice my self and went to his room there he was reading on bed I rather then disturbing him went inside with the tray and knelt at the feet of the the bed with same in my hand after five mins he gave a glare at me and noticed my presence for first time since i am in the room but avoided aftr half an hour he gave a tug to my shoulders but i was confused what to do then he commanded in authoritative tone UP and i was suddenly on my feet eyes downcast and suddenly sorry left my mouth and was rebounded with WHY? I said for every thing for hurting you humiliating you and he turned his face i went on my knees again and he was stunned that i swallow so much of my pride but said nothing and i went on and said brother i can do any thing to make up we will be a family again plz plz plz sry and suddenly tears started flowing from his eyes i was feeling like the worse person present but went on i said i was fool idiot stupid and his eyes bulged out of shock about me ruining my ego and pride.

by guest Sat May 02 13:20:31 UTC 2015

It looked as if he was convinced by my apology a bit and i went on at last i said that i am ready to accept any punishment he dish out for meat this a sudden smile break through his lips and he said really i said really really but please forgive me and give me my last chance plz. He seemed to be convinced and said if anything like that happen again their ll be no room for sry then he asked me if i remember the wat ud was punished i nodded my head and then he asked if it is ok with me i didnt knew if i could bare that humiliation so i didnt answer he moved in his position and a sudden cry left his mouth i got worried but i remembered that i was the sole reason for that then i apologised again and felt that i diserve more humiliation than this small than my child can muster he then said that i have behaved like an irresponsibly and beat him like an animal i was looking at my feet embaresed he start again and asked if he have right to correct my behavior when he feel he is being neglected or i do something in appropriate i nodded my head then he asked what should he do when i back off my words and say no to follow my punishments since he cant trust me with that i immediately called by lawyer and transferred all my accounts on his name and while bowing low i hold his hands and said i have already hurt you allot if i repeat my act he have full right to throw me on streets and i also promise that from now on i will treat him like a prince and i his dutiful slave. He smiled at that and pull me on my feet then only i realized that i was holding a tray all the time then i dramatically said sir if you plz have a pizza from this use less slave i will be so grateful of you. He took the place on the chair but didnt face the table and took the tray from me i was confused then he told me to be on all fours i was ashamed so i didnt move he got angry and threw the tray and started leaving i got scared first time in yrs and stop him by toching his feet while saying sorry sorry sorry but he furious and started leaving and i said i am an idiot plz punish me for this he stopped at that and asked y i didn't obey i truthfully replied that a sudden wave of embarrassment ran through me. He retorted that what happened when i used to punish him unreasonably and with that all the memory of the video and guilt came within me i went on my knees in guilt but his face was stoic i tried everything but he was in-convincible my guilt was overpowering me my eyes started watering with repentance all i could do was apologize but vain the last thing i did was to kiss his feet i swallow my pride and my guilt help me allot for that then started kissing murmuring sorry sorry again and again. After 5 min i stopped to see his face and it was calm allot now but my guilt did not let me stop and i started again.

by guest Sun May 03 09:32:14 UTC 2015

After half an hour he stopped me and said are you truely eager to face the consequences now that you have shed all your pride. I just nodded then he asked me to get up i suddenly asked if your hungry caz he disnot had any thing since morning and it was about 4 now he asked if i had eaten anything i shake my head in no he calculated somthing and asked no commanded me to order dinner and i did then he left for his room and stayed back presuming that every thing is fine now but then he called me and said that if i want my punishment in lobby and i went rushing to his room which was closed not locked but closed i wonder if i should knock i have never knocked his room but things are visibly changed now so i knocked. After a big pause i heard faint come in and went in. His face was stoic. I smiled but was not greated with one. Let us understand the new rules he said and pointed at a spot next to him at floor i walked at that spot and stand he shook his head as was chiding me and said sit i was stunned but to scared to disobey again sit there crossing legs. When ever your punishment will be described you will kneel down pulling your ears beside me where ever it may be he said as the first rule and stopped then commanded write them side by side. For second he said that i can give u any punishment any time. For third he said that you will never disobey me and every thing in your life will be my decision. I think about thrm carefully and thaught how depressed he was all thanks to me abbout his doctors report unjusyice i had done and more importantly how much i love him as my own child and cant live without him and then about his new rules and suddenly said i agree to all champ. He smiled and said you are ready to be my practicle slave is it out of guilt or do you love me i said i love you allot you are more to me then my first born i pulled him to floor and kept his head in my lap and started massaging it suddenly he remarked that he loves me doesnt means i will go easy on you you hurt me allot his words were so innocent that a new wave of guilt passed. Through me and i finally decide that i can pass any level of humiliation just to make him feel loved and cared from now on he is my sole purpose like it used to be before that witch entered my life and i smiled and said that any punishment you dish out will be very less then hurting my child and i accept them all

by guest Mon May 04 07:09:25 UTC 2015

So the punishment started. My 1st punishment was 100 sit ups which i did qite easily. After that he asked me to kneel and told me that he wants to humilate me so very much and if it is ok with me i thaught about my options for a while and the humiliation i have given to him and my frnds came to my mind and i felt like i deserve this so nodded but he told me that until i m thoroughly punished i have to be a slave as agreed by us and slaves should show respect and nodding is no respect i quickly added sorry sir i am ready to be humiliated as much u see fit sir he said what if i later regret or try to back of . I said never sir he told me he wanted to check it so i was ordered to slap my own face 10 times iwas dumfounded but his stern eyes with hard "quick" made me out of my reverie and i lightly pat my cheeks once he got very angry and stoped me he asked me to come near him i did and slapped me with quite a force i never thought he had and angrily said it is a slap that was not a slap now slap your face and thank me after every slap . my face was red with embarassment, i was shaking with humiliation and then i don't even realise that my hand sturk my face hard enough to creat a loud noise i never felt this humilated in whole of my life and was so glad that he was the only person at home i slapped my face again but he said these two wont count as i forget to thank him tears of humiliation started running from my eyes and i said plz he got more angry and almost shout on my face "for what" i got really scared at that time and quickly went for my task i slapped my face and a thwack sound echoed in the room with my thank you sir i needed to repeat 5th and 9th slaps as they were not loud enough and at the end of my ordeal i was crying like a baby and my tears were sole from my humiliation as soon as it over my baby kissed my cheeks and i held him tight and sobbed in his shoulder for 10 minafter that he asked if i still want to be his slave i said yes sir he said ok go and wash you face i did and then he asked me to serve the food as order had arrived

by guest Fri Oct 16 08:26:59 UTC 2015

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.