Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Australia Forum : Watch m4v from Sony HXR-MC2500 XAVC on Apple TV
See other topics in Australia Forum

Australia Forum

Important rules for using Australia Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: Watch m4v from Sony HXR-MC2500 XAVC on Apple TV
Summary: Apple TV is a digital media player and a microconsole developed and sold by Apple Inc. It is a small network appliance and entertainment device that can receive digital data from a number of sources and stream it to capable TV for playing on the TV screen.The most recent version of Apple TV is the third generation, introduced on March 7, 2012, incorporating the higher resolution (1080p) video standard. Apple TV is a HDMI-compliant source device connected to an enhanced-definition or high-definition widescreen television via a HDMI cable to the TV's HDMI port, and the TV is put into HDMI mode. The device has no integrated controls and can only be controlled externally, either by an Apple Remote control device (with which it is shipped) using its infrared capability or by the 'Remote' app (downloadable from App Store) on iOS devices, such as the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, using its Wi-Fi capability. Sony HXR-MC2500 XAVC to m4v for Apple TV

Last month I return back from my holiday in Europe and I got a lot of XAVC clips from my Sony HXR-MC2500 and I do want to share it with my family on new bought Apple TV.But when it comes to the postproduction, just like many other video enthusiasts feel, the conversion sometimes to be boring and hard. I really meet a hard problem when convert my Sony HXR-MC2500 XAVC to m4v for Apple TV.And I do agree that I need a powerful conversion when it some times later again.

Last month I return back from my holiday in Europe and I got a lot of XAVC clips from my Sony HXR-MC2500 and I do want to share it with my family on new bought Apple TV.But when it comes to the postproduction, just like many other video enthusiasts feel, the conversion sometimes to be boring and hard. I really meet a hard problem when convert my Sony HXR-MC2500 XAVC to m4v for Apple TV.And I do agree that I need a powerful conversion when it some times later again.

Apple TV requires m4v and I need to convert Sony HXR-MC2500 XAVC to m4v first. I searched online and I found a powerful software-Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac which fosuses on convert Sony HXR-MC2500 XAVC to m4v for Apple TV.

Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac has plenty of practical and humanized functions. It most satisfies the people who work closely to the different kinds of videos because multiple video formats are allowed to be input to it! As we all know, the loss of quality about videos during the conversion is unavoidable. But to my great surprise, the output video from Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac keeps its high quality! You can hardly tell the difference of quality between the output video and the source video!

Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac enables you upload converted movies to online video websites through the conversion to SWF. What I appreciate most is that it brings Sony HXR-MC2500 XAVC to FCP and Editor!.
And if you get Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac, you don't need to worry about the conversion about all your camcorder files. Australia

by guest Mon Sep 01 07:28:40 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Australia (disambiguation) Forum
Australian (disambiguation) Forum
Southern hemisphere Forum
Australia (continent) Forum
Continent Forum
Island Forum
Tasmania Forum
List of islands of Australia Forum
Indian Ocean Forum
Pacific Ocean Forum
Indonesia Forum
East Timor Forum
Papua New Guinea Forum
Solomon Islands Forum
Vanuatu Forum
New Caledonia Forum
New Zealand Forum
Indigenous Australians Forum
Dutch people Forum
Kingdom of Great Britain Forum
Penal transportation Forum
New South Wales Forum
Self-governance Forum
British overseas territory Forum
Federation of Australia Forum
Liberal democracy Forum
Commonwealth realm Forum
Sydney Forum
Melbourne Forum
Brisbane Forum
Perth, Western Australia Forum
Adelaide Forum
Canberra Forum
Australian Capital Territory Forum
Multicultural Forum
United Nations Forum
G-20 major economies Forum
Commonwealth of Nations Forum
ANZUS Forum
OECD Forum
World Trade Organization Forum
Latin language Forum
Terra Australis Forum
Samuel Purchas Forum
Dutch East India Company Forum
Jakarta Forum
Gabriel de Foigny Forum
Alexander Dalrymple Forum
George Shaw Forum
James Edward Smith Forum
New Holland (Australia) Forum
James Wilson Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.