Forum Jar

Forum Jar : Earthquake Forum : earth tremor north wales england 29.05.13 0416gmt
See other topics in Earthquake Forum

Earthquake Forum

Important rules for using Earthquake Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: earth tremor north wales england 29.05.13 0416gmt
at 0200 on 290513 i strangely lost my balance at the top of the stairs for no apparent reason. i had to lunge for the bannister to prevent a fall. immediately after this i assessed myself i had not been drinking or smoking, am not prone to loosing my balance and felt, although a little bewildered, absolutely fine. About half an hour later i was downstairs and it happened again it was as if the ground slid or jolted passively. i paused, tried to attain inner calm and listened to the silence around me. i felt as if i was stood up on a great height, a little like vertigo although i was on terra firma also i wondered if i was feeling something like a shift in the earth or a minor tremor. Following this moment i retired to bed. Shortly after waking i read that there had been an earthquake(about 4.0 richter) roughly two hours after i experienced balance distortion epicenter about 100 miles away.there were no reported tremors or quakes during the time i experienced displacement.Consider this - are we more in tune with nature and the universe than we realise? there are no studies, i can get no feedback, there is nothing that explains anything about what i felt last night and i know that im not the only one to experience this subtle precursory effect

by toby Wed May 29 10:44:16 UTC 2013

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Earthquake (disambiguation) Forum
Earth Forum
Crust (geology) Forum
Seismic wave Forum
Seismometer Forum
Moment magnitude scale Forum
Richter magnitude scale Forum
Mercalli intensity scale Forum
Epicenter Forum
Tsunami Forum
Phenomenon Forum
Fault (geology) Forum
Focus (earthquake) Forum
Hypocenter Forum
Fault plane Forum
Transform boundary Forum
Convergent boundary Forum
Aseismic creep Forum
Asperity Forum
Stick-slip phenomenon Forum
Strain (materials science) Forum
Seismic waves Forum
Elastic-rebound theory Forum
Fracture (geology) Forum
Strike and dip Forum
Extensional tectonics Forum
Thrust tectonics Forum
San Andreas fault Forum
Northridge earthquake Forum
Arabian plate Forum
Eurasian plate Forum
Zagros Forum
Focal mechanism Forum
Intraplate earthquake Forum
Subduction Forum
Oceanic crust Forum
Deep focus earthquake Forum
Wadati-Benioff zone Forum
Lithosphere Forum
Olivine Forum
Phase transition Forum
Spinel Forum
Tectonic plates Forum
Magma Forum
Volcano Forum
Mount St. Helens Forum
1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens Forum
Foreshock Forum
Aftershock Forum
Yellowstone National Park Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.