Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : goddess kasturi and rani... real goddesses in india
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: goddess kasturi and rani... real goddesses in india
Good news... 2 real goddesses are available now in india. Goddess rani and kasturi. Goddess kasturi gives most her season in chandigarh. She charges 5000Rs for an hour without hotel fees. Goddess kasturi chargess Rs 8000 for an hour, and 20000rs for 8 hour night seaaon.they both are extremely good in role play. They can be your dominant sister or classmate if you want. They can kick your face with booted feet until it bleads. You can worship them as a goddess, lick their shoes clean. So dont wait anymore. Submit to the goddesses. ( school punishment )

by karan Mon Jun 09 12:58:24 UTC 2014

i also have done fantastic toilet and pusy licking and ass licking with Sara
Rani is the prettiest, but does not do much...very quiet and boring sessions

by guest Fri Jul 14 07:38:59 UTC 2017

but Rani has lovely feet...

by slvtomrk Fri Jul 14 07:40:06 UTC 2017

SHABNAM DEVI IS A FRAUD. SHE TAKES MONEY AND DOESN'T DO SESSIONS. I AM WRITING THIS ON BEHALF OF MY FELLOW SLAVES

by slver Fri Jul 14 07:41:37 UTC 2017

SHABNAM DEVI IS A FRAUD. SHE TAKES MONEY AND DOESN'T DO SESSIONS. I AM WRITING THIS ON BEHALF OF MY FELLOW SLAVES

by slver Fri Jul 14 07:42:06 UTC 2017

Princessmariaind has so much time that she comes to this forum and defend herself.
Sadly a genuine mistress doesnt do that. If someone gives a bad review about say makali or kamini, do you see these genuine mistresses coming to this forum and literally trying to say they are real. No.
Fact is its the same guy posting here and trying to scam people.
No genuine mistress takes 50k advance and no one is dumb enough to pay.
We again request you to leave this forum
Thank you

by Devil Fri Jul 14 09:54:17 UTC 2017

princessmaria madam, why do you take full advance?

by nokia Fri Jul 14 11:35:39 UTC 2017

guest this is id for sonal sharma sweetys81800588 this mistress looks so hot fair tall beautiful well experience mistress

by pankaj Fri Jul 14 12:21:49 UTC 2017

i would like to inform my friends in the fem worship space, that i have unfortunately been taken for a ride by SHABNAM DEVI. She has TAKEN MONEY and NOT GIVEN THE SESSION. Her integrity is in question. PLEASE BE CAREFUL and request that you use utmost discretion in all your dealings with her

by slver Sat Jul 15 05:59:15 UTC 2017

i would like to inform my friends in the fem worship space, that i have unfortunately been taken for a ride by SHABNAM DEVI. She has TAKEN MONEY and NOT GIVEN THE SESSION. Her integrity is in question. PLEASE BE CAREFUL and request that you use utmost discretion in all your dealings with her

by slver Sat Jul 15 06:03:56 UTC 2017

Nokia: I will take the time to explain to you, little boys who are eager to attend a session or while away can afford 5k but not beyond that so if I am going to book appointments for someone and later the person becomes a threat or a pain in the arse that is to say I have wasted my time on a useless slüt. Like wise, many are thugs etc, so once I give my location to an unassociatable person, the person follows me home and gets to know my house and constantly try's to break in, etc. I've had enough of issues back in 2009 when B*SM was even new in India. Even to the extent that police was involved and neighbors broke into my house and stole my property. Hence, no matter how a kid claims I'm fake with no proof, it will not change the fact that it's my time and my security which comes first. On the other hand I give out only my account which bears only my name, if I cheat there will be countless proofs available unlike that which is on this forum with no proof.
And oh I do not use any boys to do my marketing unlike so many other indian mistresses which is why you see kids posting one million times here with no proof.

by Princessmariaind Sat Jul 15 08:11:54 UTC 2017

princessmariaind, thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately there are risks in the profession you have choosen. But the risks are bothways. The client is at a far greater risk of being scammed in the form of advance deposit. Even if a session do happen, there are risk of blackmail with or without photo or video recording. You have carefully choosen where the risks are minimum for you, unlike other real dommes. But that means maximum risks of being scammed by you. According to statistics, its far more like to be scammed by someone taking 40K advance than someone taking 2 k advance. I am not saying you are a fake but I will avoid you because there is very high risk of you being fake. Its not worth taking all the risk for you. You are on the uglier and older side. Of course looks are not very important for a Domme, there is no hint that you are a great domme either. All that is apparent is high risk and nothing else. You definitely need a selling point for new customers.

The above view was based on your personal preference of taking full advance citing security reasons. As you pointed out some Dommes in India works pith pimps, kasturi for example who works with prashant. But as a matter of fact, most real domme don't. We saw people defending you here earlier. those might have been your loyal slaves. Same in the case of other real dominas. As far as I know sanjana, MZ Riya, Rani, Makali, Deepika, Kaamini works without pimps. And Sanjana, Riya and Rani are way too beautiful than you. And they take 2-3 k advance. You say that you have been stalked before. How come these beautiful people are not stalked by anyone?? and the stalkers are more interested on ugly you. There is simply no logic in that.

You are either too cautious to the disadvantages of your customers to just a fake. Full advance makes absolutely no sense, espicially from a risky mistress. IBased on your looks alone, i would avoid you completely. Even if you were beautiful i would avoid you because you seem high risk.

You claim to be professionally trained with no proof. Makali comes with a guaranteed training and she takes small advance only. So, you have absolutely nothing.

Every genuine indian mistress has negative reviews. People who claim that the session was not good, domme was not worth the money, domme was ugly, domme was not professional, domme didn't have equipments etc etc. You, tinamistress and goddessandrea have only two types of reviews.

1) the session was super awesome like the best in the world. you are a true goddess etc etc. That is the salesman-pimp-type review.

2) you are a fake and you cheated after taking advance.

There is not a single realistic looking review, not a single one anywhere!!!

Does it mean you are fake?? For the the answer is " I DON'T CARE" you are not worth wasting my time on, fake or not.

There is not a single reason why someone would take a risk paying you huge advance when there are guaranteed genuine mistresses in India who are good looking too.

by nokia Sat Jul 15 09:07:20 UTC 2017

Seriously

No genuine mistress comment here because they don't have to prove how good they are

by guest Sat Jul 15 09:08:24 UTC 2017

Mistress Maria is good guys... I had been to Goa for a group session. It was fun. A lot of ladies and it was mostly public humiliation and toilet training more than anything else. I see a point that her tribute is higher than the regular doms but so is she pretty and well experienced and delivers as promised. I don't know who has been cheated or if it is as her claims that those reviews are fake. I can only give my point of view. And yes it will be nice if Maria Mam can also charge 15k or so.

by Raghav Sat Jul 15 17:45:35 UTC 2017

Maria is ugly. I am totally baffled how you find her pretty. Even if she was not fake, she is not worth 15k dude. More like 5k for this 3rd class domina. And public humiliation and toilet does not require much experience, if any. Proper training and experience are a must in corporal and pain sessions. Maria took training in pooping??????

by nokia Sat Jul 15 18:06:21 UTC 2017

This is the most interesting topic with the most bunch of pimps who are here blaming good mistresses as ugly and fake just to later promote a few indian girls. What you fail to understand is that feminism doesn't require beauty but experience which Mariaji possesses.

by Gaurav Sun Jul 16 01:11:25 UTC 2017

What is third class mean?

How can you people decide who is third class ?May be because of jealousy or you are poor by pocket?

You might not be perfect in lookwise & conductwise ?so you are also a third class guy ?

You people don't have gutts to hear truth or defaming others gives you satisfaction?

If you don't like any mistress by look, service and place then it's your personal matter ,it's your own taste .

If someone people ask for experience with so called mistresses .people write negative things about her and others too .

Some boys pretend as they are and perfact in Bd sm, GYAN DETE HAI EK DUSRE KO .

They compare as they are ruining their life and family.

YOU ALL PEOPLE ARE BOSS OF THIS JAR

REAL SHI**T JAAR

by Wtf Sun Jul 16 05:46:42 UTC 2017

Princessmariaind is ugly. This is not a matter of personal taste. No one in the entire world will find her decent looking. How can anyone think Johnny Lever is handsome?

Earlier maria said she has to be careful of stalkers. But stalkers don't harass ugly people. This means she is lying. This is just a cover for demanding huge amount of money.

A domme has to demand money according to her looks and talent. Maria has monkey looks. So maria has to pay a slave to kiss her feet. Regarding training and experience, who needs training for toilet and pusssy worship? Maria is a hoax.

Not a single international reputated mistress will support her demanding full advance. And her demanding more than 5k per night is outrageous. And she seems fake, hence to be totally avoided.

One question for Maria. Why would anyone try to defame you? Is it even possible for anyone to be jealous of you? You are not worth anyones attention. You don't have anything worth envying. The only reason i am posting against you is because you are a fake scammer. Otherwise i don't give a....

by Nokia Sun Jul 16 07:59:34 UTC 2017

Nokia post your pics let's see how handsome you are before talking about a genuine mistress. I'm sure you look worst than a beggar and can't afford the tribute so you claim she is a scam. F*ck off man!

by Realslave Sun Jul 16 11:37:18 UTC 2017

haha, i am not asking 40k for sessions, you are. so, we have every right to criticize your looks. You cheap cheat.

by nokia Sun Jul 16 13:21:21 UTC 2017

Mr Nokia be iPhone lol

by guest Sun Jul 16 14:59:41 UTC 2017

This Nokia, T etc are all the same! Just one guy criticising and promoting fakes and small girls. No matter how hard you try some kids will always be mentally unstable! Cheers kiddo!

by guest Sun Jul 16 15:09:52 UTC 2017

Princessmariaind charges 25000 for a session. It depends on the duration so does her tribute differ. Obviously you wouldn't know when you can't afford it boys.

by X Sun Jul 16 15:11:05 UTC 2017

Princessmaria, the real question is not if anyone can afford something like that. The question is whether its worth it. Thats an invalid question in case since you are a fake person.

Maria, tell me one thing. Are you rich?? You keep taunting people how they are unable to pay you 20-40k for sessions. If you were so reach, why are you scamming people? Even if you had a decent enough watchman-type job, you wouldn't have lived this 'dirty' life. There is something called "Aukat". please mind it.

Secondly, there are lot of us who can and are willing to pay 40-50k for the right session with the right mistress. Thats not you.

And, please don't post in my name. Thats a pretty cheap trick. I am watching this thread.

by X Sun Jul 16 23:18:53 UTC 2017

behnchod maria. I am promoting fake and small girls? Give names of whoever I promoted here?

Sali fake behnchod. Dekhne mein toh sweeper lagti hein, ayi hein mistress banne.

randi-scammer-aunty, 25000 dhang se kamane ki aukad hein teri?

by nokia Mon Jul 17 00:18:41 UTC 2017

Maria - please post "one" just "one" phot or video of you doing the things that you claim to do. The burden of proof is on you since you are the one asking for advance. And remember a 2K or a 40 K bank transfer can be tracked. And BTW if you do go through the thread carefully - esp the way things are worded you will find that I am not x or Nokia. We are genuine subs just making sure we are not scammed. Lastly what IS so special about you to warrant a 40K tribute when famous dominas abroad charge far far less. Where are the Goa session pics? In your imagination? These are the questions we need answers to before we take you seriously

by Bro Mon Jul 17 03:32:47 UTC 2017

Maria, you have called ForumJar as "SHI**T JAAR".

And you should be ashamed of yourself. Why?

Scroll back to the beginning of this thread. Tina, Andrea and you, the shameless Maria has been posting fake promotional reviews one after another, claiming you people were the top of the world dominas, goddesses, this and that. You people quite literally abused this forum, as the likes of blrkingnqueen (Aruna.arun87) and indianrani has done way back in 2015. Frankly, dhoom macha kar rakh diye the fake randiyo ne. God knows how many innocent people fell into your scam.

And know when real people are standing up to your abuse, you call them 'kids', 'mentally unstable', ' envious', 'pimps of small fake girls' and what not. As if thats not enough you called this forum as "SHI**T JAAR". If anything, this forum is filled up with your SHI**T

Anyone reading this will definitely be able to relate which is which. Don't think everyone is as dumb as you are. Not sure, what you are trying to accomplish here.

Everyone knows by now that you are just a FAKE. please get lost from here.
Infact, just commit suicide for overall well being of the human kind.

by nokia Mon Jul 17 04:59:38 UTC 2017

Nokia kill yourself and ur siblings. In fact God will punish you idiot! Ur kids kids will always be poor, ignorant and a dumb ass like you

by guest Mon Jul 17 06:02:49 UTC 2017

haha, nice one you fake guest

by nokia Mon Jul 17 06:25:22 UTC 2017

Please BEWARE of PRINCESSMARIAIND.

I knew for sure that TINAMISTRESS666 and GODDESSANDY01 ( ANDREA) were fake, but wasn't so careful about Maria.
Around 2nd week of April 2017, I mailed Maria on collarspace and setup a session. She demanded 40K for a night with 2 other mistress. I refused to pay 40K advance as I was afraid she will disappear with my money. However, she called me up 3 days later and said that she will give me the session for 30K as an one time special discount.
I wanted to pay 10K advance and 20K after meeting but she refused kept persuading me for full advance. She called me thrice when I was in an office meeting. Finally I decided to take the risk and deposited 30K full advance into her account :

Bank Name:ICICI Bank
AC Name: Maria Silver
A c no: 354301000429,
IFSC Code: ICIC0001685,
Harrington Road, Chennai.

Later that evening, I messaged her on whatsapp to discuss the session beforehand. But I realized after a while that she had blocked my number. I tried calling her and she had blocked my number as well. I then called her from my Jio number, she picked up but as soon as she knew it was me she just hanged up on me. She blocked this number too. Next day I called her from another number and her mobile was switched off. It rang after 3 days and the same thing happened once again, ie she hanged up and blocked me.

Guys, I have a reputed life in the society and can't even go to the police. What would I even tell the police?

Please don't repeat the mistake I have done. She or rather HE is a professional CON ARTIST.
I am not sure, but maybe Tina, Andrea and Maria is the same person. They have a strong network of pimps.

PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COST. THIS PEOPLE WILL BLACKMAIL YOU AND RUIN YOUR LIFE IF THEY GET A CHANCE.

Not only Maria, beware of anyone like her. She will change her name and open another account impersonating another lady.
These people are highly trained professional scammers. You cannot outsmart them.

AVOID ONLY, DO NOT ENGAGE.
GUARANTEED FAKE.

If you want proof, please call me on this number: 7278639089. I will give you bank transaction, whatsapp and collarspace screenshots that I have saved for future reference.

by peter Mon Jul 17 06:49:32 UTC 2017

guys please beware of this FAKE person in all facebook and whatsapp groups, if any. I am just aware of this forum that I found a few days ago, And I was literally shocked to see princessmariaind posting here like this. Just see how shamelessly she is defending herself. How can someone be so shameless??????????????????????????????

by looted peter Mon Jul 17 06:53:07 UTC 2017

QED. Maria what d'ya say? Retire to Australia and live on Special Benefit ? I bet you don't even know what that means. Sayonara, So Long, Ciao, Moi Moi, Chus... take your pick.

by Bro Mon Jul 17 07:41:22 UTC 2017

Well done Nokia. Kittos! Finnish for thank you

by Bro Mon Jul 17 07:42:53 UTC 2017

Correction Kiitos

by Bro Mon Jul 17 07:47:26 UTC 2017

The number 7278639089 don't even exist. Mate post a number where we can contact you for proof or evidence. I work for the CBI @ Peter

by guest Mon Jul 17 09:30:50 UTC 2017

does anybody took session from rajni rajni

by guest Mon Jul 17 09:38:21 UTC 2017

Maria takes 25000 and 40,000 and session with other mistresses is some 50k or something. It is mentioned on her posts. Why did you pay 30k only and can you provide us with a working number to reach you at. Would like to see a transfer proof

by Gaurav Mon Jul 17 09:38:48 UTC 2017

why did I pay 30k only???

stupid, read what I have written properly.

She reduced the rates from 40k to 30k and persuaded me for the session when i didn't seem interested.
She is a fake, she would have kept persuading me to as low as 2 or 3k, i realize that now. This is a game she is very expert at.

now moron, recharge your mobile first, then try calling. If you are from bangladesh, put +91 before my number.

by peter Mon Jul 17 10:04:13 UTC 2017

Gaurav, whose dog are you, Tina or Maria. A few posts before you told everyone that you were Tina's dog. Are tina and maria the same person?

by peter Mon Jul 17 10:05:40 UTC 2017

Your number is not even registered on what's app nor is it going. Post with a genuine contact or else activate what's app so we can connect.

by guest Mon Jul 17 10:13:27 UTC 2017

lol... you kids have gone so low to this extreme? Now why do I have no records with the number posted? Secondly, my tributes are never negotiable and thirdly, I do not have the time to sit and call you even once not to talk of 3 to 4 times a day to negotiate the tributes. And last of all 40,000 is a session only with me for a night not 3 mistresses. You obviously contacted me and asked for my account to transfer the tribute and later tucked your tail between your legs and now claim you paid me. Prove it kiddo! I ain't scared nor chicken if you publish my account information. Good for you! Shows what a loyal bîtch you are after all.

by Princessmariaind Mon Jul 17 10:17:26 UTC 2017

you stupid fake r@ndi, you took my 30k. return my money or I will hire people to find you out. How shamelessly you are posting here?

You live a thug life leeching on innocent people's money and now you say you don't have time to call anyone. You might not remember as you do this everyday, but i remember quite vividly how you were literally begging me for the session. All the sweet talks and all.......fuuccccc...kk. how can anyone be so evil? you will die a horrible death, bittch.

DO you expect people to believe you when you say " I have no records with the posted numbe??" you have stole my money, of course you will tell that. You will tell everyone that your rates are non-negotiable and you don't take 30k or whatever. Thats obvious alibi for a thief.

I read the entire forum thread and the time stamps. you have time to post multiple times here but don't have time to call people and beg for money. How stupid you think people are??

by peter Mon Jul 17 10:32:36 UTC 2017

stupid guest, is my number not genuine because it doesn't have whatapp?

Dhakkan, don't have the guts to call me up?

seriously, how stupid are you? you checked my number on whatsapp and when you could not find it, you declared its not real number. Dimaag mein gobar hein kya tera behnchod. Try calling before posting stupid comments.

kaha kaha se aa jate he.... sale behnchodd. pimp log dimaag se paidal he hote hein.

by peter Mon Jul 17 10:36:34 UTC 2017

enough of this. I know i will never get back my money.

I will not waste my time reading comments here. But I want people to be aware of this thug moron.

So, I will keep posting my original message like a broken record so that new boarders can see my message and be alerted.

But if someone wants proof, call my number and talk with respect.

Pimps, no need to call to put up a fight.

Maria, I have blocked your number.

by peter Mon Jul 17 10:40:08 UTC 2017

I knew for sure that TINAMISTRESS666 and GODDESSANDY01 ( ANDREA) were fake, but wasn't so careful about Maria.
Around 2nd week of April 2017, I mailed Maria on collarspace and setup a session. She demanded 40K for a night with 2 other mistress. I refused to pay 40K advance as I was afraid she will disappear with my money. However, she called me up 3 days later and said that she will give me the session for 30K as an one time special discount.
I wanted to pay 10K advance and 20K after meeting but she refused kept persuading me for full advance. She called me thrice when I was in an office meeting. Finally I decided to take the risk and deposited 30K full advance into her account :

Later that evening, I messaged her on whatsapp to discuss the session beforehand. But I realized after a while that she had blocked my number. I tried calling her and she had blocked my number as well. I then called her from my Jio number, she picked up but as soon as she knew it was me she just hanged up on me. She blocked this number too. Next day I called her from another number and her mobile was switched off. It rang after 3 days and the same thing happened once again, ie she hanged up and blocked me.

Guys, I have a reputed life in the society and can't even go to the police. What would I even tell the police?

Please don't repeat the mistake I have done. She or rather HE is a professional CON ARTIST.
I am not sure, but maybe Tina, Andrea and Maria is the same person. They have a strong network of pimps.

PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COST. THIS PEOPLE WILL BLACKMAIL YOU AND RUIN YOUR LIFE IF THEY GET A CHANCE.

Not only Maria, beware of anyone like her. She will change her name and open another account impersonating another lady.
These people are highly trained professional scammers. You cannot outsmart them.

GUARANTEED FAKE.

If you want proof, please call me on this number: 7278639089. I will give you bank transaction, whatsapp and collarspace screenshots that I have saved for future reference.

by peter Mon Jul 17 10:41:34 UTC 2017

Gaurav Tina and Maria are the same person

by guest Mon Jul 17 10:48:01 UTC 2017

Maria takes 25000 and 40,000 and session with other mistresses is some 50k or something. It is mentioned on her posts. Why did you pay 30k only and can you provide us with a working number to reach you at. Would like to see a transfer proof

by Gaurav Mon Jul 17 12:15:24 UTC 2017

The number 7278639089 don't even exist. Mate post a number where we can contact you for proof or evidence. I work for the CBI @ Peter

by guest Mon Jul 17 12:16:42 UTC 2017

lol... you kids have gone so low to this extreme? Now why do I have no records with the number posted? Secondly, my tributes are never negotiable and thirdly, I do not have the time to sit and call you even once not to talk of 3 to 4 times a day to negotiate the tributes. And last of all 40,000 is a session only with me for a night not 3 mistresses. You obviously contacted me and asked for my account to transfer the tribute and later tucked your tail between your legs and now claim you paid me. Prove it kiddo! I ain't scared nor chicken if you publish my account information. Good for you! Shows what a loyal bîtch you are after all.

by Princessmariaind Mon Jul 17 12:17:17 UTC 2017

Your number is not even registered on what's app nor is it going through for a call. Post with a genuine contact or else activate what's app so we can connect. Else post the prooof of transfer etc here

by guest Mon Jul 17 12:18:43 UTC 2017

GUARANTEED FAKE.

by peter Mon Jul 17 13:06:39 UTC 2017

by guest Mon Jul 17 15:03:18 UTC 2017

by Princessmariaind Mon Jul 17 15:03:58 UTC 2017

This forum is full of spam and fake posts only!

by guest Mon Jul 17 15:05:22 UTC 2017

Maria Mam takes 25000 and 40,000 and session with other mistresses is some 50k or something. It is mentioned on her posts. Why did you pay 30k only and can you provide us with a working number to reach you at. Would like to see a transfer proof

by guest Mon Jul 17 15:06:02 UTC 2017

GUARANTEED FAKE.

If you want proof, please call me on this number: 7278639089 ( maria's PIMPS say this number does not exist, lol. just call me to make sure). I will give you bank transaction, whatsapp and collarspace screenshots that I have saved for future reference.

Please ignore maria's comments. That is just an old stupid lame cheap scammer and her dhakkan pimps in defensive mode hoping to scam yet another innocent. Her comments only showcases her half developed brain, her slum mentality and lifestyle and a complete loser life.

by peter Mon Jul 17 15:49:54 UTC 2017

Maria Mam takes 25000 and 40,000 and session with other mistresses is some 50k or something. It is mentioned on her posts. Why did you pay 30k only and can you provide us with a working number to reach you at. Would like to see a transfer proof

by guest Mon Jul 17 18:53:05 UTC 2017

Damn you kids have gone so low to this extreme? Now why do I have no records with the number posted? Secondly, my tributes are never negotiable and thirdly, I do not have the time to sit and call you even once not to talk of 3 to 4 times a day to negotiate the tributes. And last of all 40,000 is a session only with me for a night not 3 mistresses. You obviously contacted me and asked for my account to transfer the tribute and later tucked your tail between your legs and now claim you paid me. Prove it kiddo! I ain't scared nor chicken if you publish my account information. Good for you! Shows what a loyal bîtch you are after all.

by Princessmariaind Mon Jul 17 18:54:39 UTC 2017

The number 7278639089 does not even exist. Post a number where we can contact you for proof or evidence. I work for the CBI @ Peter

by guest Mon Jul 17 19:21:21 UTC 2017

GUARANTEED FAKE.

If you want proof, please call me on this number: 7278639089 ( maria's PIMPS say this number does not exist, lol. just call me to make sure). I will give you bank transaction, whatsapp and collarspace screenshots that I have saved for future reference.

Please ignore maria's comments. That is just an old stupid lame cheap scammer and her dhakkan pimps in defensive mode hoping to scam yet another innocent. Her comments only showcases her half developed brain, her slum mentality and lifestyle and a complete loser life.

by peter Tue Jul 18 00:27:59 UTC 2017

how can anyone trust someone who says he works for the CBI. that shows maria is fake

by guest Tue Jul 18 00:29:01 UTC 2017

Maria , nice try. We know that nobody sends you any gifts , and we also know that you , Gaurav and a few more fake names are the same person trying to scam a few Innocents , and it's not working. Stay poor and keep begging while us subs make the money and live lavishly bïtch!

by guest Tue Jul 18 06:04:58 UTC 2017

MARIA AND HER PIMP ARE REPEATEDLY SAYING THAT MY PHONE NUMBER DOES NOT EXIST.
PLEASE GIVE A MISSED CALL @ MY NUMBER ONCE TO VERIFY WHETHER IT EXIST OT NOT.

THIS WILL PROVE INSTANTLY THAT MARIA IS A LIAR AND CHEAT.

Again, it does not matter what rates maria quotes on her fb page. She asked me 30k when we personally talked, so i paid her 30k, period. use your brain before saying stupid things.

by peter Tue Jul 18 07:25:02 UTC 2017

Who is Gaurav? Is he tina's dog or is he maria's dog? he has been defending both here.

Does it mean that tina and maria are the same person?

by peter Tue Jul 18 07:26:43 UTC 2017

Peter it is questionable when you say things without proof. Why is your number not ringing? Operator says your number is switched off. Then searched for you on what's app and your not there. While you posted that you can share proof via what's app too. Your a liar and a cheat Peter. We all know who you are! Scu* boy!

by National Tue Jul 18 07:54:06 UTC 2017

National, whoever has doubt in me can verify for himself by calling my number.

you are maria or her pimp trying to discredit me.

btw, i said that i can share screenshots of whataspp messages exchanged with maria

I never said that :

1. The number i gave before is my whatsapp number.
2. I would share the concerned screenshots via whatsapp.

Again, it does not matter what rates maria quotes on her fb page. She asked me 30k when we personally talked, so i paid her 30k, period. use your brain before saying stupid things.

by peter Tue Jul 18 09:00:16 UTC 2017

GUARANTEED FAKE.

by peter Tue Jul 18 09:03:18 UTC 2017

Peter it is questionable when you say things without proof. The number you posted is still off. Operator says your number is switched off. Then searched for you on what's app and your not there, how will you share proof if your not on what's app with the given number? While you posted that you can share proof, activat the what's app too so we can all believe you.

by Raj Tue Jul 18 09:38:42 UTC 2017

GUARANTEED FAKE.

by peter Tue Jul 18 09:40:26 UTC 2017

Princessmariaind charges 25000 for a session. It depends on the duration so does her tribute differ. Obviously you wouldn't know when you can't afford it and only lie with no proof.

by Raj. Tue Jul 18 09:40:49 UTC 2017

Peter it is questionable when you say things without proof. The number you posted is still off. Operator says your number is switched off. Then searched for you on what's app and your not there, how will you share proof if your not on what's app with the given number? While you posted that you can share proof, activat the what's app too so we can all believe you.

by guest Tue Jul 18 10:27:26 UTC 2017

The number 7278639089 does not even exist or is off, network operator says so. Post a number where we can contact you for proof or evidence.

by Sandeep Tue Jul 18 10:29:57 UTC 2017

Damn you kids have gone so low to this extreme? Now why do I have no records with the number posted? Secondly, my tributes are never negotiable and thirdly, I do not have the time to sit and call you even once not to talk of 3 to 4 times a day to negotiate the tributes. And last of all 40,000 is a session only with me for a night not 3 mistresses. You obviously contacted me and asked for my account to transfer the tribute and later tucked your tail between your legs and now claim you paid me. Prove it kiddo! I ain't scared nor chicken if you publish my account information. Good for you! Shows what a loyal bîtch you are after all.

by Princessmariaind Tue Jul 18 10:49:18 UTC 2017

Who so ever says I am fake is a fool. Read about me in my page and reviews from verified slaves. Ignorant arses whose here to spoil fémdom, I've got news for you baśtards, I am here to stay! And you will bite your tongue in regret for calling me fake or a scam! You have absolutely no proof of what you say cowards.

by Princessmariaind Tue Jul 18 10:51:12 UTC 2017

Haha, fools, network will say either a number is switched off OR does not exist. how can it say both at the same time?

by guest Tue Jul 18 11:18:45 UTC 2017

GUARANTEED FAKE.

by peter Tue Jul 18 11:19:46 UTC 2017

by guest Tue Jul 18 12:26:22 UTC 2017

Princessmariaind charges 25000 for a session. It depends on the duration so does her tribute differ. Obviously you wouldn't know when you can't afford it and only lie with no proof.

by Raj Tue Jul 18 12:27:07 UTC 2017

GUARANTEED FAKE.

by peter Tue Jul 18 12:57:54 UTC 2017

by guest Tue Jul 18 13:05:53 UTC 2017

by guest Tue Jul 18 13:06:32 UTC 2017

Who so ever says I am fake is a fool. Read about me in my page and reviews from verified slaves. Ignorant arses whose here to spoil fémdom, I've got news for you baśtards, I am here to stay! And you will bite your tongue in regret for calling me fake or a scam! You have absolutely no proof of what you say cowards.

by Princessmariaind

by Princessmariaind Tue Jul 18 13:08:27 UTC 2017

by Princessmariaind Tue Jul 18 13:17:12 UTC 2017

Peter behenchod chup reh. I understand your concern but you're annoying the fûck out of us. Stop posting this message. Anyone who visits this forum will definitely read it now that you've posted it so many times.
PrincessMariaind , you're a failure and a fraud , and you have nothing genuine , from slaves to reputation. Shut the fùck up , nobody cares.

by Samir Tue Jul 18 17:58:26 UTC 2017

Princessmariaind - a post on your page by some someone does NOT equal verification. Considering that none of your posts or photos even suggests that you are into kink, the burden of proof is on "you". Asking for advance is to secure some measure of assurance. Unfortunately we have none from you. So enjoy with your faithful subs. Clearly you do not need us

by Bro Wed Jul 19 04:27:14 UTC 2017

by Princessmariaind Wed Jul 19 07:59:39 UTC 2017

guys do leave this maria andrea and tina discussion when we come here looking for reviews about some real mistress we find is all this discussion dont give her so much time

by guest Wed Jul 19 08:27:37 UTC 2017

Today is Princessmariaind birthday, fellow Subs, let's all pay our respects and make her happy.
Happy Birthday once again Queen

by Ramesh Wed Jul 19 09:10:28 UTC 2017

okay Ramesh, RIP princess maria, the biggest fakestar of mother india

by guest Wed Jul 19 11:26:33 UTC 2017

Hey, did your mother die or did your kid die? May their soul Rest in hell!

by guest Wed Jul 19 14:45:48 UTC 2017

Ramesh , another alias of fakester​Gaurav . Maria , you're a world class whõre who has no money or Job and is aggressively begging and calling it fêmdom. No real sub takes you seriously. You are our bítch.

by Samir Wed Jul 19 17:21:39 UTC 2017

Maria, I didn't find a single session photo of yours. do share links.

by humt Wed Jul 19 17:38:01 UTC 2017

Go to princessmariaind on Facebook and twitter then you will know.

by guest Thu Jul 20 04:55:40 UTC 2017

i saw her facebook and twitter, not a single session pic. just pic of her sitting somewhere, standing somewhere and hanging out with people. zero session pics

by humt Thu Jul 20 05:27:49 UTC 2017

if you don't have session pics, just say so. why lie about that?

by humt Thu Jul 20 05:34:04 UTC 2017

How many of you can reveal your identities in a session for a mistress to publish publicly????

by guest Thu Jul 20 14:44:36 UTC 2017

what nonsense is this maria? all the mistresses like kasturi, rani, riya, sanjana, deepika, kaamini, makali, swasthika, sara jeswal, pramilla and many others have session pics without requiring their subs to identify themselves. Akela tu he nalayak nikli. you don't even have a pic holding a whip! you are totally fake, its crystal clear by now. you have no followers and no slaves. you are just an old ugly lady posting as gaurav, amit and whatever whatever. Its not worth wasting sh**t on you. Anyone who reads this thread will avoid you, thats guaranteed. shame on you.

by out Thu Jul 20 15:59:53 UTC 2017

Hahahaha... I'm sure you didn't see my pics in my leather wears in role plays etc... your so dumb!

by Princessmariaind Thu Jul 20 16:01:14 UTC 2017

leather what? you idiot! you look like a randi, not like a mistress. "role play etc..." what is that 'etc'? you are a pathetic moron

by guest Thu Jul 20 17:37:23 UTC 2017

maria's looks does not qualify even for a bai. lol

by guest Thu Jul 20 17:39:01 UTC 2017

I really don't care for her looks. But to say leather equals kink is going too far. Maria post some serious stuff. With every statement (replete with expletives and horrendous grammar) you undermine your trustworthiness. Time you got off this thread

by Bro Fri Jul 21 03:33:07 UTC 2017

It's obvious that anything I post is never going to be enough for you because your just here to destroy femdöm in India. However I'm here for another purpose, to destroy fakes like you. How many regular women you know of in India have role play outfits and leather and latex in their photos? Latex+leather = bd$m without all the equipments and Subs being exposed.
All you fakes here who condemn me still didn't answer the question I asked, how many of you can accept to be exposed doing an act for a mistress to prove she is genuine?
Or you mean to say you don't know that most pics or videos posted are taken to blackmail the slave and when they don't continue obeying, the mistress exposes them as session related pics or videos.
And for you that says my English is bad, are yours perfect?

by Princessmariaind Fri Jul 21 04:14:39 UTC 2017

For those who claim I don't look good, really? You look unfit to even be the dust off my feet, your mother and sister look like old witches and you don't have the guts to even expose your face how dare you condemn a mistress whose exposed and even have personal pics everywhere?
All the ladies you talk about do not have pics or videos exposing their face or themselves. They live in a hideout and cannot reveal their identity, just because someone posts pics of feet on someone's face doesn't prove she's genuine.

by Princessmariaind Fri Jul 21 04:18:59 UTC 2017

hey idiot, all the real indian mistresses, like over 10 of them can upload session pics, and you can't? what a fake!

You seriously don't have even a single slave who is willing to take photos with you wearing a mask?? lol, you keep boasting my loyal slave this, my loyal slave that!!
what happened you your loyal slaves when it came to taking a pic for you wearing a mask. If no one trusts you to take a pic for you even wearing a mask, who's fault is that??

Maybe you are the type of person who does blackmail and not even a single sub trust you.

This proves you are definitely not trustworthy.

Stupid, we are talking here not about blackmailing pics but pics taken with consent of a sub wearing a mask if required.

And no, I am not interested in taking pics for you even wearing a mask because you are not worth it. But for a nice mistress, i will definitely take pics even not wearing mask if she promise me to blurr my face later.

India has very low bd sm standards. Most of the professional mistresses have no idea. You are however a completely new league of your own. If 100 is the eurpoean of american standard of professional mistress and 30 is the standard of Indian mistresses, your standard is like 2.33.

You call yourself a professionally trained whatever, but say leather and latex is bd sm!! what a moron, even the 90s indian boy bands and shekhar suman used to wear leather! you are a pathetic idiot. fem dom ka satyanash kar diya re tune, randi sali.

your knowledge of bd sm is zero and you deserve to be smacked full force on your head repeatedly in a public place.

And yet you don't have a pic holding a whip or a cane which does not even require a consenting sub? you understand what a cane or whip or paddle or crop or strap or tawse is right. No no no, not all of them means a 'danda'!!!! lol

by T Fri Jul 21 04:59:53 UTC 2017

yes posting session pics does not prove a mistress a real, but its a one step forward.

However not having session pics definitely guarantees a fake, just like you.

Most important are positive believable reviews. you have negative reviews.

Session pics are important, you have none.

Its important that the mistress requests for a nominal advance deposit, if any. You demand an absolutely ridiculous session deposit like 20k minimum. That alone is shady business and you are already red-flagged in all other criteria

In India, knowledge of bd sm and proper training are not so important because franky none have training, other than makali. But your comments here shows you don't even have the absolute minimum knowledge of bd sm.

just for your information, kasturi has shown her complete face in the past. Riya and Kaamini has shown partial face. And Sanjana shows her complete face in her twitter and skype.

by guest Fri Jul 21 05:11:53 UTC 2017

maria, stop whining you don't have a slave to take photos with. Its your responsibility to hire someone for that job. Now don't ask me where to find someone for that, its your job to find out as well. When you take a profession, its your responsibility to figure things out and make yourself representable.

by guest Fri Jul 21 06:41:09 UTC 2017

Hi Guys

Please stop this maria and tina shit.
We know they are fake. No more discussion is required.

by John Fri Jul 21 07:22:46 UTC 2017

I have taken 2 session from Goddess Rhea or Mansi.
My review is She is gem. Awesome.

Go follow her twitter page to know more about her and her session.

by guest Fri Jul 21 07:25:44 UTC 2017

Now you guys are coming to the same point as Maria. If one hires someone to pose for photos what guaranties you that's a genuine mistress? Guys that's fake as well! A genuine mistress will be able to show herself with or without session pics as long as she can verify she is the person on the photos or videos. We cannot judge by pics of any woman holding a leash or a collar nor by role play costumes.

by Rajesh Fri Jul 21 07:46:41 UTC 2017

Is princessmariaind genuine just because she has a FB or Collar space page? C'mon give us a break. She is a jaded woman with pics with even more jaded women. Meanwhile you expect us to shell out 20K? She has NO verification whatsoever. We do not know who she is. And yet she insists on an advance? Try harder Rajesh. BTW I am on some pics and videos with Indian Mistresses... you still do not know who I am because these girls are careful.

by Bro Fri Jul 21 07:59:49 UTC 2017

rajesh, you got it backwards. I never said that session pics proves a mistress being genuine. But a genuine mistress will have no problem sharing session pics. someone posting a pic holding a whip does not mean she is genuine, but if someone claiming to be a professional fails to post a pic holding a whip, it means she is definitely fake. Maria has been whining that she can't take session pics because its so hard to find subs for taking pics with her. We all know this is bulllshiit. She is unable to do so because she is a fake.
Now if Maria post session pic, what does it mean? It means that she 'MAY' be real, subject to further verification that the lady in the pic or video is her. Even that does not mean that she will give you a session after taking money or won't blackmail you if such a session happens.
Its a step wise verification for the smart client.
Maria does not have session pics, don't even bother to ask her for verification, just ignore her. If she posts session pics, ask her for serious verification.
& under no circumstances make such a huge deposit even if a mistress is genuine , its not the protocol.

My above view is in Maria's case only.

by guest Fri Jul 21 08:46:41 UTC 2017

John , thank you
Shut the fùck up about Maria , we all know she's fake. Anyone who visits this forum will read and get to know she's fake. Let's discuss other stuff.

by Samir Fri Jul 21 09:26:08 UTC 2017

Guys.. Have any of you been blackmailed by mistresses before? Is this a common practice?

by guest Fri Jul 21 13:42:09 UTC 2017

Guest , I suggest you have a name so it's easier to address you.
Blackmailing depends on the "mistress" . If it's a new girl uploading feet pics and having no equipment and she turns out to be real , very likely to be blackmailed.
Experienced Dommes like Makali and Kasturi have homes and stuff , so they can't avoid revealing their identity , so they won't blackmail you as you can't get them back.

by Samir Fri Jul 21 14:06:17 UTC 2017

It depends. New mistress might blackmail or might not blackmail. Low probability, high possibility.

Even established mistress like kasturi can blackmail. It depends on what she has on you. If she has naked video of you licking her feet and she judged you to be the type who will pay anything to get the video deleted, she will enjoy milking your money.

There is a category of mistress who will blackmail if she has a chance and there is a category of fake mistress interested in blackmail only.

Always take precautions. do not trust anyone unless long term.

As far as your question, is blackmail common? No one has such statistics. But even in a 1 to 100000000000 ratio of probability, you can be that unlucky one. So never take chance or you might end up doing suicide or worse.

by T Fri Jul 21 14:33:05 UTC 2017

@Samir and T : Thanks
So what precautions are we supposed to take?
Like a mistress can have hidden camera all over her place!

by guest Fri Jul 21 16:16:19 UTC 2017

Guys planning to take session from Sara Jeswal. How does she look. Is she beautiful

by guest Sat Jul 22 00:18:30 UTC 2017

Everyone , I am of the opinion to maintain a structured list of these fakes. Here is the tumblr I started and currently my target is that fraud who goes by the name of Seema, maya, Shelly, Ishani and so on.
indianfakemistresses.tumblr

2 phone no this fraud uses
There is a 3rd which I am missing.

Have done extensive research on this fraud. Here is the link to the site from which the fraud has copied images
mistressezada Isn't she beautiful?

Let's all contribute to identifying this fraud. indianfakemistresses.tumblr

by Fake mistress hunter Sat Jul 22 02:06:26 UTC 2017

@peter I have taken the liberty of copying and pasting your content. Hope that is fine with you.

Please share this fraud's number so that it is easy to track. Some good souls have taken the task of SMS bombing them.

I will continue to do more research on this Fraud. Fraud seems to have copied the pics from somewhere

by Fake mistress hunter Sat Jul 22 02:30:21 UTC 2017

Jat, T., Lodu Saale chutio ho sab. Wo saala Maria lund waala he. Kisi dusre ki photo lagata he Wo NaniChod

by Fake mistress hunter Sat Jul 22 02:38:27 UTC 2017

Have anyone taken ass licking session from Sara Jeswal. How s the experience. Does her ass smell?

by Roy Sat Jul 22 04:46:27 UTC 2017

Sara is ok but She doesn't do nude ass licking sessions at all. Everything done is over her clothes.

by guest Sat Jul 22 05:04:35 UTC 2017

Princessmariaind charges 25000 for a session. It depends on the duration so does her tribute differ. Obviously international mistresses also do the same as for blackmail, some ladies do so to extract money from a slave. While Princessmariaind guarantees a session with privacy. No questions about that.

by guest Sat Jul 22 05:08:09 UTC 2017

Is she good looking

by Roy Sat Jul 22 05:08:34 UTC 2017

" But a genuine mistress will have no problem sharing session pics. someone posting a pic holding a whip does not mean she is genuine, but if someone claiming to be a professional fails to post a pic holding a whip, it means she is definitely fake. Maria has been whining that she can't take session pics because its so hard to find subs for taking pics with her. We all know this is bulllshiit. She is unable to do so because she is a fake.
Now if Maria post session pic, what does it mean? It means that she 'MAY' be real, subject to further verification that the lady in the pic or video is her. Even that does not mean that she will give you a session after taking money or won't blackmail you if such a session happens."
Why are you so against Maria? To the extent that even when she's verified you call her fake. Yet you believe girls who post pics without identifying themselves That's just bulśhit

by guest Sat Jul 22 05:12:21 UTC 2017

@guest , always wear a full face mask. If she takes videos , try to change your voice a bit.

by Samir Sat Jul 22 08:23:02 UTC 2017

Roy i have taken ass licking sessions from sara jeswal het ass smells like heaven

by guest Sat Jul 22 09:00:59 UTC 2017

Guest sara is not beautiful but fulfills all fantasies a person can probably have, so its ur call.

by guest Sat Jul 22 09:05:50 UTC 2017

Because I have heard Sara is boldest of all the other Mistresses, provides pssy and ass licking. But if she is ugly then what's use. Won't even feel like licking

by Roy Sat Jul 22 10:03:39 UTC 2017

There are 2 sara that I know of. one is Sara jeswal ( very nice beautiful body, but people say her face is not beautiful, and session experience is not good and overpriced). Second is Sara from Bangalore ( she is really ugly). I don't have any experience with both but make sure you don't confuse reviews between the two.

by guest Sat Jul 22 10:20:27 UTC 2017

I am taking about Sara Jeswal

by Roy Sat Jul 22 10:24:41 UTC 2017

She has heavenly body but yes ppl are saying her face is not good

by Roy Sat Jul 22 10:25:42 UTC 2017

There s another Mistress by the name Mysha Sen in blore. Has anyone taken sessions from her. I think she s genuine. I have had chat with her. She provides soft b dsm. Not even direct golden showers

by Roy Sat Jul 22 10:31:43 UTC 2017

maria,

we know you posts comments here taking different aliases. No one posts here for you, its just you. So the last comment as guest was definitely you.

To answer your question, ""why are we so against you?"" because you are a fake and shameless enough to keep returning here.
You have ZERO verification. Forget verification, you don't even have a single session photo. btw, someone holding that playcard is not verification.

I have an advice for you. Your game here is over, at least in this forum. Everyone knows you are a fake, its impossible to repair or undo that. The more you keep posting here, more people will know about you and more you will humiliate yourself. You are so stupid that you haven't realized that till now. You are putting the final nails on your own coffin now. Go away before more people gets aggressive with you.

@fake mistress hunter, what makes you think I believe the photos shared by maria are real?? be careful with your language. It creates confusion whose side you are on, the fake or the fake-busters.

You missed the whole point of asking maria for session pics. The impersonator is using the concerned photos. He or she somehow managed to take photos of that woman holding that playcard written " princessmariaind". This is what the fraud keeps claiming as VERIFICATION. Maria cannot post session pics because he or she is impersonating the lady in the photos most possibly stolen from instagram or facebook. Thats the whole point of asking for session pics. And maria has so far proved this theory true, failing to post session pics of any kind.

by T Sat Jul 22 10:49:44 UTC 2017

Not sure Roy. She asked me to share photo over phone before to confirm session. Am not comfortable and couldnt dare to go for session. Guys update how is Mysha Sen, Bangalore

by guest Sat Jul 22 13:58:55 UTC 2017

What's hard in sharing a pic with a mistress who has her own pics?

by guest Sat Jul 22 14:46:05 UTC 2017

Mysha Sen has mentioned in her ad that she has permanent slave who will be in her house, but not in session room, during sessions, for her security. Iam not sure about this..

by Roy Sat Jul 22 15:03:21 UTC 2017

@ Roy mysha is a real mistress....bt she doesn't have much experience..
I had a session with her

by guest Sat Jul 22 16:52:52 UTC 2017

@T thanks for your contribution in bringing down Maria , but I think it's best to ignore her now. She isn't worth the time or energy.

by Samir Sat Jul 22 17:32:59 UTC 2017

Guest how was the experience with Mistress Mysha.. Is she good looking

by Roy Sat Jul 22 17:37:23 UTC 2017

how mysha looks Roy. good, avg, bad

by guest Sun Jul 23 07:01:22 UTC 2017

I haven't taken sessions from her

by Roy Sun Jul 23 08:47:48 UTC 2017

@,Roy don't go for her.. she is not so beautiful

by guest Sun Jul 23 09:52:23 UTC 2017

Sara Jeswal is very pretty and bold & a class .really liked her hard canning session . She provide natural session including everything except s ** xx . Price is not that much high for full bd sm & safe place .lovely mistress I ever came across ,try if she allow you becoz I got session after a month .

by Wishes Sun Jul 23 11:01:26 UTC 2017

Princessmariaind is genuine and bold and classy. Try if she permits. Now she is very selective about her slaves.

by Wishes Sun Jul 23 12:25:02 UTC 2017

Poore forum ki aisee taisee kar ke rakh di hi hai, iss forum ka naam badalkar forum maria kyon nahi rakh dete

by guest Sun Jul 23 14:05:46 UTC 2017

idiot wishes, its CANING, not CANNING!

and get lost maria, everyone knows you are fake, lol

by guest Sun Jul 23 14:17:58 UTC 2017

I am ready to pay any amount to Mistress Sara jeswal from Delhi....i have varified her profile everywhere she looks stunning & professional but she never give reply to my mail .Following her in twitter too but not getting response..Other mistresses gives reply quickly or sometime within 12hrs .taken session from almost all (good ,bad,worst) Indian mistresses only she is remaining....

by guest Sun Jul 23 14:45:05 UTC 2017

how is mistress amrita dom

by guest Sun Jul 23 15:44:31 UTC 2017

Haven't heard of her

by guest Sun Jul 23 16:15:07 UTC 2017

So many mistreses around but classy are few . i don't know how you people are going to take session & licking their black feet

by guest Sun Jul 23 16:26:43 UTC 2017

How can anyone pay 30k in advance? Not believable dude! I am an Indian dominatrix and indian clients are far from generous except few finslaves. You guys will whine and oppose, but at the end, the TRUTH is THIS.

by guest Sun Jul 23 20:04:24 UTC 2017

Damn true, these indian kiddos don't have the money to afford a mistress so they pretend like all are fake. There's no point of advising them, leave the fools to their faith!

by J& Sun Jul 23 22:50:12 UTC 2017

Damn true, these indian kiddos don't have the money to afford a mistress so they pretend like all are fake. There's no point of advising them, leave the fools to their faith!

by J& Sun Jul 23 22:50:12 UTC 2017

Classiness? Clients are not classy enough, most of them cant converse in English, no manners, no etiquette, and the way you shame Mistress shows the lack of respect in general for women. That being said, it is the duty of new Mistresses to verify themselves on videos at least. As there is one particular stingy man who keeps on making fake accounts of Mistresses and also spoils the other established Mistresses' names by creating fake pages in their names.However his English is horrible, and Princessmariaind even if its a he or she, got fine english.
Genuine slaves dont waste time in crap forums like this so dominant females you need not advertise yourselves here. I can assure you on that, and whoever goes to you from this forum would be penny pinchers, mark my words.

by guest Mon Jul 24 06:11:08 UTC 2017

I agree with you guest.
Thats true -
No mistress write anything about her,who ever are writting here are FRAUD people.
If they are real they don't need to prove themself in this bogus jar .

We should be careful from _ STUDENTS who are editing pics for genuine mistresses and asking for money on Facebook and Twitter.
Must verify on video or phone call and never pay full advance

by guest Mon Jul 24 06:43:57 UTC 2017

""" How can anyone pay 30k in advance? Not believable dude! I am an Indian dominatrix and indian clients are far from generous except few finslaves. You guys will whine and oppose, but at the end, the TRUTH is THIS."""

The above does not make sense at all. people like tina, maria and andrea always take full advance like 20 or 30k minimum. so, if you are saying Indian slaves never pays 30k advance, that means Tina, maria and andrea never had a client in their life.
But Maria has commented here that she has had many loyal slaves. btw, all 3 of them are fakes but the people they scam are real.

What do you mean by generous?? are you a beggar?? you provide a service for a fixed rate. why would you expect more than your rates??

when someone books you for a 3 hour session, say for 15K, do you feel generous and give them extra 2 hour session?????????????

Next comes the question if you are even worth 15k for 3 hours, sara jeswal?
you are ugly, have no training, no talent, no professionalism. You expect world class slave but you are shiiit class domina.

There are stupid slaves in India, but thats not the main problem. Our professional mistresses are far more stupid than the slaves. None of them are worth serving. They are only objects by which slaves satisfy their fetiishes.

A potential client can be anyone from a rickshawala to a CEO. You mistresses are losers in your personal life and are no match for the better half of the slaves.

by guest Mon Jul 24 06:53:06 UTC 2017

What about Sara Shekh from Bangalore. She was giving sessions till last month but disappeared all of a sudden.

Also Mistress Rani Kaur is no longer active on Twitter FB Tumblr

by Rajesh Mon Jul 24 07:10:44 UTC 2017

Yeah that's right...I have tried contacting Rani Kaur on her mobile number also but no response.

by Sameer Mon Jul 24 09:04:05 UTC 2017

Princessmariaind has genuine photos and even verified herself with thepic of her holding her fb page name, that being said, Ive never seen more than 3 male slaves posting session pics with her. One is a guy named Peter who is even in her pics on fb. That aside, I don't think Miss Maria was commenting on this group, she has been out of net for the past few weeks. By the way, she updates her pics on all her social media accounts weekly as well, nevertheless, not everyone would be comfortable paying 25k by bank.
On the other hand, Tinamistress666 has a pic of a slave licking her feet on callerspace, which obviously means she is real but is choosy with those who she has sessions with.

by yuvraj Mon Jul 24 11:10:10 UTC 2017

Yuvraj.....teri maa ki chooth bhosdiwale

by Mithun Mon Jul 24 11:47:11 UTC 2017

yuvraj, madarchod, you are maria, tina and andrea. you are the same person who writes "CALLERSPACE" and "CANNING". Idiot, maria has no session pics, anywhere.

Tina, andrea and maria is the same person and a scammer. avoid. madarchod

by Conrad Mon Jul 24 11:56:44 UTC 2017

Guys pls update of Mistress Rani Kaur and Mistress Sara Shekh....Any regular slaves of her who may not what is happening and when are they starting sessions again

by Sanmith Mon Jul 24 12:23:05 UTC 2017

Yuvraj teri maa randi hai bhosadpappu dalal. Gareeb behenchod.
Also the guest who is apparently ab Indian Dominatrix , women like you are ugly and unprofessional in general and dont dsserve money. Indian men are great subs and clients , but Indian dommes are worthless and garbage.

by Samir Mon Jul 24 12:43:52 UTC 2017

Dear all

Genuine and professional mistresses are rani kaur , kasturi , sarajeswal , makali , Riya. .they never take full advance and providing sessions everywhere . Permila is also genuine but looks ugly in real time you can serve in cam session .

Thank you

by guest Mon Jul 24 18:28:43 UTC 2017

How is session with Mistress Makali?
Anyone taken a session with her?

by guest Mon Jul 24 19:48:01 UTC 2017

I heard Makali s very ugly

by guest Tue Jul 25 04:41:25 UTC 2017

makali is ugly but way more well trained domina in India. she knows what she is doing. makali is better looking than deepika of course. lol

by guest Tue Jul 25 07:07:22 UTC 2017

How does Sara Jeswal look, I heard she is also Ugly...Is that true!!??

by Shaswat Tue Jul 25 09:15:39 UTC 2017

Sara Jeswal is ugly. You'll have a different image of her face when you see her stunning body but she s ugly in real.. I have taken session from her.. If anyone is of different opinion then they can post it here

by guest Tue Jul 25 09:39:25 UTC 2017

But this forum is not reliable.. Sara Jeswal herself might be posting positive reviews about her.. Who knows.. Hahah

by guest Tue Jul 25 09:48:59 UTC 2017

Sara Jeswal have abused this forum earlier to promote herself with fake reviews. Its a fact that her body and feet are very beautiful. Her face is bad and her session is not good as told by multiple reliable sources.

by T Tue Jul 25 10:04:28 UTC 2017

How is Anu Malkin?
Is she fake too?

by Doon slave Tue Jul 25 10:14:05 UTC 2017

Anu Malkin has two twitter accounts, but she has uploaded session pics.. She had also put her whatsapp number on twitter earlier..
Can anyone please tell me about her

by Doon slave Tue Jul 25 10:16:51 UTC 2017

Guys any of you taken sessions from Sonal Malkin blore. I heard she is pretty.

by guest Tue Jul 25 10:20:27 UTC 2017

Seriously these comments dazing me ,Either you green eyed people never taken session from mistress SARAJESWAL else you are her COMPETITORS who is badly burning by her luster.

I always admire highness sarajeswal: she is my mistress from past 6 months and it's my pleasure that I am serving the most beautiful multitalented mistress in real time.let me burn you more my mistress is providing session internationally. Because genuine slaves need her badly world across .

She is maintaining a class & she don't accept "DIRT "

If she ever intended to write here SHE COULD write good stuff before .i can see only full of envious comments are there.
How can you Insane people say my goddess is promote herself in this bogus jar??????????even she has a good website for evolution.

And why her topic always ?
GODDESS " SARA JESWAL IS IN FEM DOM LINE FROM PAST 4 YEARS NOT FROM 4 DAYS " We really respect her not only as a domina as a women too.

by Anurag Tue Jul 25 12:46:47 UTC 2017

The last comment is from sara's pimp. Sara is genuine but not a great mistress. its so-so.

by guest Tue Jul 25 12:49:37 UTC 2017

I did not find any promotion kind of stuff posted by mistresses Sara Jeswal . I only found : Nasty people are abusing each other ! & good people are paying attention on forgerers .who are really ugly and robing us!!!

by guest Tue Jul 25 13:28:07 UTC 2017

Sara Jeswal might not be the best dom but she s very good as a person. She is a joyfull lady and considerate towards her slaves.

by guest Tue Jul 25 13:28:42 UTC 2017

Who is best beautiful pro mistress in india ?
I would like to hear the names.
Do not start from poor ugly worst words
Its just a genuine question ☺

by My ques Tue Jul 25 13:54:55 UTC 2017

kasturi and riya mz are the most beautiful.

by guest Tue Jul 25 14:27:08 UTC 2017

No other verified Mistress falls in that league (kasturi and riya).

by honey Tue Jul 25 14:29:10 UTC 2017

How to contact Mistress Riya

by guest Tue Jul 25 14:52:54 UTC 2017

Anurag , your English tells me what kind of clients Sara Jeswal takes. You type like an illiterate . Sara Jeswal cant type or Speak English herself . She cant attract real , educated Indian subs , let alone foreigners. Anurag tu bas chutiya bhadawa hai.

by Samir Tue Jul 25 15:06:36 UTC 2017

Does Mistress Riya provide ass worship sessions?

by guest Tue Jul 25 15:23:42 UTC 2017

Kasturi is beautiful then riya . Riya is unprofessional looks ugly like makali .you can try

by guest Tue Jul 25 16:27:46 UTC 2017

Samir - genuine educated slaves will always serve mistress sara jeswal, you can't stop them. You might be new insect who don't know about her prominence.
You should try goddeses sarajeswal's sh ittttt ..........

by Anurag Tue Jul 25 16:46:26 UTC 2017

Anurag, tu jaa apni maa chuda

by princessmariaind Tue Jul 25 17:12:28 UTC 2017

"Riya looks ugly like Makali" The person who said this is delusional or has some motive in making that false statement.

I am not by any means saying that Riya is a good mistress. But she is very beautiful, way more beautiful than any other mistress with the exception of kasturi. Infact, all other mistresses other than these two are ugly.

This person would have said that kasturi is ugly too. But then everyone has seen kasturi's face photos earlier.

Please don't spread false information. None of our Indian dommes are good. Atleast 2 of our dommes are good looking, lol.

by honey Tue Jul 25 17:22:54 UTC 2017

If no one is good to serve kise kare?
Sab jutt jutt bol rhe hai . all are jealousing each other

by guest Tue Jul 25 17:43:55 UTC 2017

Tinamistress666 has a pic of a slave licking her feet on collarspace, which obviously means she is real

by guest Tue Jul 25 17:48:43 UTC 2017

Riya is cruel ,I don't like her .KASTURI OR RIYA KO DEKHKE PE **S (LUND )BHI KHADA NHI HOTA , enjoy karna to dur ki baat hai .
Kadpe gareebo jese pehnte hai dono ,Jab Acha figure hi nhi dono ke pass to sundar hone na hone se Kya karu ,or Kasturi Kabhi akele session nhi deti pehle uske bf se maar khao fir milo dubli patli mistress se . Ye India mai koi bhi Badiya nhi hai

by Desi Tue Jul 25 18:39:01 UTC 2017

Now Sara Jeswal is providing 12 hours session for 30k. Someone experienced with her please let me know if it is worth the money for 12 hours of serving her.

by Raja Tue Jul 25 19:19:29 UTC 2017

Honey
Itna honey na lagao, ,i have seen both riya kasturi ; cant say ugly but both are not that beautiful .average hain .my gf looks better then indian domme

by guest Tue Jul 25 19:22:21 UTC 2017

Raja don't serve sara jeswal. 2hr session k liye bhi bheek mangni padti h.i am really fad up par Wo HARAMI kabhi reply nhi deti . Uske pas bhut pese Wale slave h dekh lena 2hr k session k liye bhi line mai lagna padega 2 ,3 month

by guest Tue Jul 25 19:30:02 UTC 2017

Sarajeswal really worth if she has given you permission to avail session.you should take your own decision dude

by G Tue Jul 25 19:41:01 UTC 2017

no need to take saras permission because she is not worth it. all real reviews says sara jeswal is not worth anything

by guest Wed Jul 26 03:30:11 UTC 2017

@desi, is cruel a bad quality, haha?

by guest Wed Jul 26 03:32:49 UTC 2017

Jo keh raha hai ki riya ugly hai ya to usne riya ko dekha nahi ya uske liye kareena, katrina se kam sab ugly hain.

by guest Wed Jul 26 03:33:15 UTC 2017

Anyone took session from Mistress Sonal Bangalore.. How's she

by guest Wed Jul 26 04:10:41 UTC 2017

Desi, Kasturi Ma'am Bf is present in all sessions? He also beats every slave ??

by Fish Wed Jul 26 04:22:55 UTC 2017

Fish, he is present not in session but in the apartment.

You have to be really clear that you don't want him to be present in the room, otherwise he might interfere.

Even then wear a mask because he might click pics chori chori chupke chupke. lol

by doesn't matter Wed Jul 26 04:56:27 UTC 2017

All reviews saying Sara don't worth? because u pimps are not letting write others genuine reviews.As I hv tken sssn with miss Sara Jeswal my opinion is she worth everything ,gorgeous mistress .check her twitter how people pampering and showering gifts at her feet .U don't need to apply for session you don't deserve her ,Shame on you poor girls and boys

by guest Wed Jul 26 06:31:16 UTC 2017

All reviews saying Sara don't worth? because u pimps are not letting write others genuine reviews.As I hv tken sssn with miss Sara Jeswal my opinion is she worth everything ,gorgeous mistress .check her twitter how people pampering and showering gifts at her feet .U don't need to apply for session you don't deserve her ,Shame on you poor girls and boys

by guest Wed Jul 26 06:31:32 UTC 2017

Is viviqueen real? She had pics and session photos and video on her twitter. But takes 25000 by advance. Black mistress but very sexy

by Rahul Wed Jul 26 06:41:54 UTC 2017

Can't say she is real or not
No genuine mistress charge 25000 advance

by guest Wed Jul 26 06:57:04 UTC 2017

Real review for a Real mistress just in one line- sarajeswal is prettiest,sexy dominatrix among all .

by guest Wed Jul 26 07:04:39 UTC 2017

Hi guys..I have been accepted by Mistress Rani Kaur for a session with her....Pls give me reviews about her and whether I shall proceed to pay her for the session...Thanks in advance

by Vishal Wed Jul 26 07:16:00 UTC 2017

Hahaha Vishal to whom you are asking? If we will say No you won't go?

by guest Wed Jul 26 07:55:04 UTC 2017

You dumbfu ck!!! I am asking for reviews..Accordingly I will decide!!!

by Vishal Wed Jul 26 07:59:10 UTC 2017

@ Vishal. rani kaur is very good by the standard of Indian dommes. Chances are that if you are not pleased with rani you won't be please with others too. Some negative reviews on rani, but mostly positive reviews.

Major surprise disappointment is sara jeswal. Everyone expects to see a beautiful face judging by her body pics, but reality is very unpleasant. Plus her session skills are bad.

Rani is average. Most Indian Dommes are average. Sara is below average. Definitely visit her and decide for yourself. She deserves at least on try. No need to try sara jeswal at all. lol

by 123 Wed Jul 26 08:08:52 UTC 2017

he is not asking about sara jeswal ,he is asking about rani kaur .rubbish reply

by guest Wed Jul 26 08:24:05 UTC 2017

123 when and where you took session from sara jeswal?

by guest Wed Jul 26 08:42:25 UTC 2017

Sara jeswal is the best Mistress in my opinion.. I have taken sessions from her.. She s gorgeous and one of the best dom in India.. Guys who are posting bad reviews about her here.. Some pennyless, dejected and rejected guys by her.. Get hang over yourself.. You guys are worth nothing to her

by guest Wed Jul 26 08:54:54 UTC 2017

I took session with sara jeswal in delhi about 8 months earlier. you are clearly promoting her with sugar coated reviews.
Almost everyone i talked to has negative reviews on sara jeswal. not just me.

so what are you saying?? guys who post good reviews are rich and deserving. and guys who post bad reviews are poor and rejected? haha lol

Sara does not deserve anything. its all the hype you people are creating with false reviews. No one goes to sara for second session.

by 123 Wed Jul 26 09:22:22 UTC 2017

yes that's true

by guest Wed Jul 26 09:22:31 UTC 2017

Sara Jeswal is worth nothing to me. I rejected her for a second session.
And I am not poor. I have lots of money, but not for sara.

And I am fully aware the guy posting fake promotional reviews on sara is sara herself.

very funny, hahahaha lol

by 123 Wed Jul 26 09:25:54 UTC 2017

well what ever sara jeswal deserve she is getting from her slaves, have a look on her twitter .no need to waste time here

by guest Wed Jul 26 09:27:43 UTC 2017

I am writing aggressive negative reviews about sara because you are writing false advertising reviews to lure in innocent people. And you are also insulting people who does not think sara is the best.

so remember, you started this.

by 123 Wed Jul 26 09:28:18 UTC 2017

123 reveal her place where you have taken session , your review is looking completely senseless

by guest Wed Jul 26 09:30:17 UTC 2017

123 you are free to promote your mistress but at least do not talk shit about a good mistress,with whom you never met

by guest Wed Jul 26 09:38:04 UTC 2017

haha, I am not promoting anyone.

First you give all the dates and locations where you have taken sessions with sara jeswal, based on which you say that she is the best.

otherwise your reviews are senseless.

All the people who pays her online does not know what her face looks like. Once they meet her in real, they will want their money back.

by 123 Wed Jul 26 10:26:36 UTC 2017

Most of the people gift her after seeing her cute face ,she has many regular slave like me .check her old posts. she worth millions billions
BEWARE THIS HATER 123 DONT KNOW WHERE HE HAS TAKEN SESSION ???

PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT MISTRESS SARA JESWAL
You all can see HOW badly he is trying to spoil mistress sarajeswal popularity . He want to promote extremely ugly or fake mistresses

by guest Wed Jul 26 10:54:08 UTC 2017

Haha... what is millions billions???

which ugly or fake mistress are you talking about??

cute face of who? sara jeswal??? haha. you must be blind

by 123 Wed Jul 26 11:04:01 UTC 2017

& YES i am not FAKE LIKE 123. i remember i hv taken session with mistress sara jeswal in April when she visited MUMBAI,she was staying in sofitle hotel,exact date i don't remember but it was sunday.you can check Exact date in her twitter. HAVE A PROOF WITH HER LOVELY FEET !wearing black trouser in that pic

SUCH A RASCAL 123 IS, IGNORE HIM

by guest Wed Jul 26 11:21:53 UTC 2017

of course you are her pimp. she pays you to take pictures with her. And this is why you are promoting her.

by 123 Wed Jul 26 11:27:17 UTC 2017

Lol I am proving my self so I am pimp hahah and why she will pay for this nonsense jar. We can give her pics in free of cost, because she is very genuine ..
Now it's your turn crap ,,,,tell us where you took session ?
3 rd time I am asking but you don't have any proof you that ever met her

by guest Wed Jul 26 11:34:24 UTC 2017

123 u nailed it, when i entered sara jeswal 's flat and saw her, i felt omg can i get back from here, she has an ordinary face which creates huge disappointment as one is expecting beautiful girl courtesy her Twitter account. I never again approached her.

by guest Wed Jul 26 11:42:23 UTC 2017

why 123 commenting again as a guest

by guest Wed Jul 26 12:00:30 UTC 2017

because 123 is not able to reply .
HIS >HER intention is to spread shit about only about misss sara jeswal

by guest Wed Jul 26 12:04:12 UTC 2017

stupid, why are you yourself commenting as guest?

by 123 Wed Jul 26 12:05:01 UTC 2017

Pagal hain 123 , piche pada hua hai jabardasti sarajeswal k

by guest Wed Jul 26 12:14:01 UTC 2017

I AM COMMENTING AS A GUEST ONLY LOL
OK WILL WRITE MUMBAI SLAVE IN MY NEXT COMMENT

by guest Wed Jul 26 12:15:21 UTC 2017

arre yaar, ugly hein to ugly hi bolunga naa, behnchodd. you stop the fake promotion, I will stop too.

by 123 Wed Jul 26 12:20:15 UTC 2017

It is quite strange to see people fighting on Sara Jeswal's beauty. From her twitter pics, I believe she would be very very beautiful and sexy...Nevertheless...is someone also aware of Mistress Sara Shekh from Bangalore. She was providing double domme sessions with Mistress Sonal but suddenly went off..Now nowhere to be found active..neither Twitter nor Backpage.....Someone pls update if you are aware....

by Anish Wed Jul 26 12:43:29 UTC 2017

REAL MAI SUNDAR OR ATTRACTIVE HAI SARA JESWAL HAI TO HAI . YOU STOP COMMETING ABOUT HER .
TU TO BATA BHI NHI PARA HAI KI KHA PE SESSION LIYA HAI TUNE . JAB ITNA JAL RHA HAI USKI BEAUTY SE TO BATA KHA LIYA SESSION .

by Mumbai slave of sarajeswal Wed Jul 26 12:47:13 UTC 2017

Anish, what you see on twitter is her body, not her face. Her body is awesome. But her face is ugly.
And service is bad

by 123 Wed Jul 26 12:56:17 UTC 2017

@123 we have learnt only one things when it comes to such ugly (as you say) people....'Cover the FACE, FU CK the base'...Hahah..what say

by Anish Wed Jul 26 13:29:34 UTC 2017

Plz indian dominatrix feet queen shweta k bare me btao guys koi??kisine lia hai session?kesi hai vo??

by Footslave Wed Jul 26 13:29:45 UTC 2017

"" cover the face, fu ck the base" haha lol. such an old classic!!

But Sara's feet are maybe the best of all Indian mistresses.
And she slaps really hard, will have to give her credit on that.

Never heard of queen shweta. is she even real? please take caution.

by 123 Wed Jul 26 13:37:52 UTC 2017

"" cover the face, fu ck the base" haha lol. such an old classic!!

But Sara's feet are maybe the best of all Indian mistresses.
And she slaps really hard, will have to give her credit on that.

Never heard of queen shweta. is she even real? please take caution.

by 123 Wed Jul 26 13:37:52 UTC 2017

3 4 vids she has..feet look fyn..ya bt dnt knw whethr real or fake..if anybody can cnfrm

by Footslave Wed Jul 26 13:39:56 UTC 2017

"" cover the face, fu ck the base" of your MOTHER HAHA that's perfect

by guest Wed Jul 26 13:59:23 UTC 2017

123 fake h . He never taken session anywhere . Maje lera hai bas

by guest Wed Jul 26 14:01:13 UTC 2017

Is tym top 5 6 mistress konsi hain..jo looks me b thk ho n session b jbrdst deti ho..guys plz tell??

by Footslave Wed Jul 26 14:01:53 UTC 2017

@guest : tum hi btado dost..shweta k bare b n vese b top 5 6 konsi hain?

by Footslave Wed Jul 26 14:03:08 UTC 2017

Noone

sari quality 1 mistress m nhi ho sakti

na hi ek slave mai slave jese sari quality hogi.

Tu bhi pure footslave nhi hoga

to @ footslave ek kaam kar khud dund le uske baat review likh yha pe
Agar tere Jeb m pese hai to

by guest Wed Jul 26 17:55:28 UTC 2017

Riya gives good session but she Is not attractive at all ,she don't have any equipments for session.only kicking and boxing so i would suggest rani Kaur if you are seeking for feet worship session with a beautiful mistress,,she charge 8k per hr .

by guest Wed Jul 26 18:12:37 UTC 2017

Dominatrix Sen is good .You can see her face pic in twitter .verified mistress !! Looks better then riya and Kasturi ..

by guest Wed Jul 26 18:48:25 UTC 2017

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.