Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : oilbath with my aunty
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: oilbath with my aunty
For vacatio i went to my auntys house. Her servant maid told that she will be on leave tomorrow. my aunty told ok and she told that tomorrow is the oilbath day for my aunty. my aunty told she will manage. that night my uncle also came to house and after dinner he told he has to go for out of station and will come only after two days. He left immediately and while going she also reminded my aunty about oilbath. my anunty smiled and told that she will manage. I was so curious and the next day my aunty got up and took oil and mixed certyain things and heated it. she was ready with oil after 30 minutes and told that since there is nobody to help her at house she requested me to help. the oil was dark and also bit hot. she told me to remove my dress so that my dress will not get spoiled. i removed my shorts and t-shirt and stood before her in my jetty. my jetty was new and told that it will get spoiled. she asked me to remove that also and she gave me a piece of cloth to wear as komanam. i have never worn it before and she helped it tying. She wremoved all her clothes and was wearing a old towel covering her body. i started applying oil in her head and slowly i came to her face neck and back. she removed the cloth from her breast and lowered it to her hip her breasts was visible and she asked me to apply oil inher big breasts. I pressed her breasts and applied oil and she laughed. after that i applied oil in her legs and slowly i came to her thighs. to the shock of my life she removed the towel and her triangle was visible and she asked me to apply oil there also. for the first time i touched her womans private and i was delighted. during all this my banana became huge and my komanam became big. my aunty removed my komanam and told that i have a big banana and startd pplying oil there. my kanji leaked on her face and she told that it is so nice. i asked er what dress uncle and servant maid will wear during oilbath and she told both will be nude during oilbath. she is enjoying life. during the vacation i gave her oilbath . second time she put my banana in her mouth and ate. next time after oilbath we both rolled in the bed kissing and hgging. but she never allowed me to fck telling i am a small boy and that is wrong school punishment forum

by raj Tue Jun 17 12:03:58 UTC 2014

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.