Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : physical school punishment
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: physical school punishment
what's the most reason teachers beats students for ,do young teachers should have the power to physically punish older students ,

by Miss Dalia Sat Jun 21 20:44:00 UTC 2014

Hi miss dalia would you like to punish me. My yahoo and skype id is ash.aa83. Please add me

by ashish Sun Jun 22 10:34:08 UTC 2014

Miss Dalia I am a 27 year old student in a career learning center taking a 3 year accounting course. I just started my fourth week. Here at the school students range from all different ages including students in 11th and 12th standards. Their age is 16 to 18. Since the school has such a wide age range 16 to over 40 the rules of punishing varies by age and really by teacher. Students 31 years old or older can only receive palm punishment and most time by the principal or the assistant. The students 16 to 18 either attend am or pm classes and spend the other part at their home school. My first class is a computer class, the teacher is 25 year old and is strict. Of course the class is mostly 21 and younger. She has a rule if three rules are broken in one class it is 3 strokes to the buttocks. These rules if broken are 3 strokes at buttocks for first offense, disobeying a direct order or showing disrespect to teacher or class assistant, leaving classroom without permission or food or drink at the computers. I have two other teachers for accounting, they are not as strict but they do use physical punishment when needed. Really though physical punishment is not real common, my computer teacher did punish a student last week but that is the only one that know about in all of my classes. Management office does more punishment.

As far as age I think any teacher should punish any student they have. At my school though a student that is 31 or older the teacher must be 30 or older with so many years of teaching experience. 30 and younger any teacher can punish any student.

by Abdiel Mon Jun 23 15:33:58 UTC 2014

I am seasonal teacher during this summer ,I am 21 years old at the school where I start to teach all students are at younger ages ,we been given full power and authority to physically punish misbehaving students at the class room and one day of the week each teacher has supervising day at that day teachers do punish the students for all violations start from arriving late ,bullying or any violation the teacher find that the students have to be punished for , my sister she is 24 years old she teach adults most students older than her , she been given the authority to punish misbehaving students ,I think teachers should have the same authority regardless of the age sine the teacher is the leader for their class's and the one's in charge to keep classrooms and schools in orders then their is no different between older teacher or younger teacher even the authority to younger teacher must be more powerful because some students will take advantage off young teacher if the teacher act without authority ,so when physical punishments is the option for discipline the students then does not matter who adopt or carry the punishments younger of older teacher is should be the same since students aware of physical punishments if they comet mistakes then they have to pay for their own mistakes by suffering from the pain of the strokes

by Anna Tue Jun 24 19:18:59 UTC 2014

Miss Dalia ,I don't think it's nice to say teachers beats , even it is but their too much different between beat and punish ,when teachers punish their students yes their is pain but the teacher doing professional job and do punish with the authority they had and for reason ,when one person beats other then they become enemies for ever but the relationship between students and teacher stay and keep the respect , I am vice principal I have 30 experience educating students for all ages and for the last 5 years I am vice principal at all adults Academy , it's my duty to meet and punish late arrivals every day so every day at both periods I do punish all late arrivals , which that the most violation the Academy physically punish the students , still teachers have the authority to punish students but after several warning and have to be documented the reason student got punished for ,most young teachers when it comes to physically punish older students they are referring that student to the management office and either me or the principal will punish them both of us me and the principal ages at late 50's
but still young teachers do have full authority to punish any age students but for the age of their students never see or reported to my office that young teacher physically punish any students older than them or close to their age ,

by Miss Gloria Wed Jun 25 20:06:37 UTC 2014

Miss Gloria I have been at learning center now for 4 weeks. When I first started I had to read the handbook with rules and sign it saying that I would accept punishment if mistake was made. When I first started I thought punishment would be common and happen all the time. The teachers would give warnings and detention more than punish. I have three teachers two are over 30 and one is 25. The 25 year is old is more strict and has punished one student so far. The teacher next to her is younger than her and teach math and she has punished 3 or 4 during my computer class. They get each other to observe there punishment as a witness to buttock punishment. If student is sent to management office then punishment is going to happen by assistant or principal.

Miss Gloria what is most reason you punish student and where do you give punishment at.

by abdiel Thu Jun 26 16:15:04 UTC 2014

Abdiel most reason students get punished arriving late ,only physical punishments adopted is palm caning no other form of punishments is adopted ,detention is adopted and been used by teachers but no standing or holding ears or any of these humiliating punishments is adopted ,even when me or the principal or the teacher when they punish the hands we make sure not to deliver severe and very painful strokes just enough strength to put punished students in pain for few minutes and to remember

by Miss Gloria Fri Jun 27 20:21:27 UTC 2014

In our school, children being late to school usualy gets punishment. Children who were not in proper uniform were also often gets punished. wearing slippers or sandals instead of school shoes is also one of the most reason children gets punished.

by Jalan Sat Jun 28 16:55:08 UTC 2014

teacher is teacher and all should have the same authority since they are qualified to teach then they should have the same power , can't give the power to one teacher and take it from the other one , when it come to physical punishments nothing wrong with young teacher apply the punishments ,students will learn from their mistakes and start to think and fear the teacher more ,any violation committed inside the classroom should be the only teacher responsibility to punish the students for it ,but the general violation out of the classroom then respectful staff or the principal should carry the punishments ,should not allow any young staff to beat any students regardless of the student age ,

by B ertha Sat Jun 28 19:39:03 UTC 2014

Hai

by Sri Tue Jul 01 17:50:09 UTC 2014

H

by guest Tue Jul 01 19:34:33 UTC 2014

Hai

by guest Tue Jul 01 19:36:46 UTC 2014

Hai

by guest Tue Jul 01 21:24:36 UTC 2014

at my learning center where I take bookkeeping class's arriving late always either staff or teacher will meet the students at the main entrance then they beat the students 2 strokes at each hand , coming late to classroom the same no break always punishable by the teacher ,teachers apply up to 3 strokes for arriving late at each hand , other violations is all the time some time ends up with warning or detention last thing the beating ,for me as students I prefer to take my punishments from older teachers is less embarrassment , but teachers when they have the authority to beat should be any problem they are teachers same education and should have the same authority ,even it's humiliating for me and I hear that from lot of students when they get the beating from young teacher

by Mark Fri Jul 04 15:52:13 UTC 2014

since both young and old teacher responsible and get blamed for their students failures then when are at the classroom they are the commanders and control the classroom and the students the way see better for better achievements and better control ,since the students young or older enroll the take education and the rules been given to them then young teacher can physically punish and discipline their students the way the find it suitable without any insulting to the students ,if the teacher is younger than the students and the student comet violation then should not be problem to the teacher when been force to physically discipline the students with reasonable punishments ,I been teaching young students 6-12 at my regular job , and teaching adults at the afternoon job which most of my students are close to my age or older ,but when physical punishments is due to any one they just take it , too many time I set at the cafeteria with students been physically punished by me earlier ,setting together having conversation ,even some time student still struggling from the pain but they accepted as they did wrong doing and the strokes they receive as a reminder

by Miss Margarett Sat Jul 05 19:31:36 UTC 2014

Hi I am Rahul doing 11 th i am studying tution there my miss beat me very hardly her age is 29
She beat me very hardly she didn't give mercy
If she get more angry means she will beat me on my private parts
So crueeeellll

by Rahul Tue Jul 08 10:54:53 UTC 2014

Miss teachers posting here, do you ever punish boy students on buttocks?

by Surmi Thu Jul 24 22:29:12 UTC 2014

surmi. Yes I punish male students buttock when they need it.

by Miss Mon Aug 18 03:12:47 UTC 2014

i m aswathy 23 year oldstudying for MSc maths private in palakkad.my father is my teacher.so getting punishment is very common .he everyday ask questions and gives good chooral caning in my buttocks.It is compulsory to get at 3 o clock in the morning and starting study.Every day from 5.30 to 7 o clock i have tution classes by my father.In the class he gives horrible caning to me for not answering the questions posed by him.He test the theorems evetry day and if i go wrong he gives chooral caning and emposition upto 1000 times.Many occasions i peed in my skirt due to fear.Every saturday he conducts test paper and if i score leess than 80 percent caning is sure .Every saturday is peeding day for me.But all these helps me to score good greade in my PG class

by ASWATHY S.NAIR OTTAPPALAM Thu Aug 13 06:43:20 UTC 2015

Ha

by guest Sat Sep 12 20:39:13 UTC 2015

Teacher is a teacher irrespective of the age. It's absolutely fine to be punished by young inexperienced teachers.

by guest Sat Sep 12 20:41:24 UTC 2015

hai

by guest Mon Oct 05 14:52:01 UTC 2015

Some peculiar system was there in our school. Our school was only girls’ school but there was a separate primary section and boys were studied there. When any senior girl did any mistake, teachers called boys from primary section and by order teacher boys twisted ears of senior girls. We had to perform some physical work. During this time we had to do gardening, cleaning of school and at that time teachers allowed primary boys to monitor us. They (boys) did monitoring our work with a cane and they used that frequently on us. Five girls were monitored by one boy. This type of number of groups of girls worked and were monitored by boys.

by kabita Thu Jan 07 17:38:10 UTC 2016

in my village , the punished boys and girls had to come back to school on saturday wearing their gym outfit ( something like undies , in fact) we had to run around the playground while the teachers whipped our legs and sometimes stopped one girl or boy to lead him of her to the center of the place and to cane him of her , laying on the ground and panties down

by hervé Mon Jun 13 16:45:39 UTC 2016

rahul
where r u from

by mannnk Thu Sep 22 21:37:08 UTC 2016

Miss Gloria mam wear you are acadmy i join please replay mam

by Lalit Thu Nov 03 18:26:21 UTC 2016

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.