Forum Jar

Forum Jar : School punishment Forum : summer vacation sexy and funny
Free Mobile Dating
See other topics in School punishment Forum

School punishment Forum

Important rules for using School punishment Forum
• No offensive words are allowed in this forum.
• To prevent spams, you must not use the words "http" ".com" or "/"(slashes) in this forum.

Alert! Please do not buy anything or pay anyone on this forum. Scammers have been reported on our forum. Please also do not go to any links posted on here. We have been reported about links to websites that contain viruses. Thank you.

Topic: summer vacation sexy and funny
i am 19 year old boy and will go to my grandfathers village for vacation. last 3 years i could not go but before that i went regularly there. i used to play with the boys there in the sand and we will bath in the pond mostly nude. nobody complained since all of us are small boys. this year also i went there and we started playing. suddenly we felt like bathing in the pond. everyone stripped to their underwear and ready to bath. i suggested to my fiends why can't we bath nude. first they thought and they agreed. everybody removed their underwear. it was nice to see boys aged around 16 being nude. i have shaved th pubic hair weel before and hair has grown lightly. some friends havenot shaved and have full hair and their kunjus are of diffrent sizes. we bathed and suddenly ladies from the area camr and asked us to leave the pond since they have to bath. we came out nude and they were shocked and told chi. we laughed and ran away. school punishment forum

by a Sun May 11 06:00:05 UTC 2014

Even I have a similar experience ..... Once when I had gone to my grand parents house all my cousins had also come... As a regular ritual we are given oil baths every week..... I am 22 years old and eldest and my cousins are also around my age.... All are made stark naked and oil is applied all over the body even the male organ by a female family member and we have to stay for hour or two naked and then take bath.... Even my grandfather father and uncles go completely naked before other females for oil baths

by v Thu May 22 18:33:44 UTC 2014

its highly shocking..... family members wont object for that?

by guest Sun Jun 14 10:05:58 UTC 2015

I once visited my native village after my 12th exam,it was a remote village and bathing facilities were poor.There was no proper bathroom and baths were in the backyard.Every one at home was early riser and they used to have their baths before sunrise in dark,however i used to getup after sunrise and used to bath in day light.Usually after breakfast my uncle used to leave for his job and my aunt and her helpers used to do their daily chores.my cousin also used to leave for her classes.My bath time was around 10 am.The helping lady used to supply me with a bucket of water for may bath and i used to bathe in the corner of the backyard.Although the house was secluded the backyard was clearly visible from the house.After i removed my clothes and start bathing the housekeeper used to come to collect my clothes.On the first day i was bathing with my underwear on she came and collected the clothes but within a minute my aunt came and asked me to give the underwear as well as it cant be washed later.I insisted that i myself will do it but she argued that it would be a problem to arrange water n soap again for a small job.So i reluctantly removed my underwear and was fully naked in front of her. I was surprised of her casual approach towards nudity ,maybe she was used to see her children nude regularly but then they were 4-5 yrs younger than me I was 17.Next day onward I used to give all my clothes for wash and then bath naked .
the housekeeper and my aunt used to see me naked everyday on weekends my cousins and uncle too were home.I felt awkward for a few days but got used to it later.This was a routine for my one month of stay.

by deepak Mon Sep 14 05:59:43 UTC 2015

deepak tell more about your experiences of being naked. want more from you. tell more in detail

by a Tue Sep 29 09:30:11 UTC 2015

Njan ente grandfather veetil pokum summer vacation. Avide chennal kure friends und enik. avarude kude kalikum. Evng time Njanum & Grandfather koodi river side il pokum kulikan. Apol verum oru towwl mathram a udukunath. Adiyam njan kulikan erangi. Apol towel azhichu vechitt soap oka body il puratti. Enit ente lingam puratti. apol grandfather ethu kandu. enod paranju mone tholichitt adiyil soap thekan njan paranju okathila. Grandather irangi vannu ente lingathil pidichu tholikan noki. enik pain kond valath ayi. Enod paranju ninne ee Vacation njan kond poyi SUNNATH cheyipikum. njan kulich keri. Grandfather kulikan erangi njan nokiyapol grandfather lingam nalla kambi ayitt irikunnu. Enod paranju ninte SUNNATH cheythal ethu pole irikum. Ente wife a enne kond poyi sunnath cheythath. Enod paranju njangal ninte appaneyum SUNNATH cheyipichitt und.

by MATHEW CHACKO Sun Sep 25 10:40:17 UTC 2016

Post a new comment

Name (optional):

By posting a comment, you indicate that you have agreed to our terms of use.

Feel adventurous? Check out random forums on Forum Jar!
Related Forums
Blackboard Forum
Placebo effect Forum
Swearing Forum
Name-calling Forum
Lie Forum
Bullying Forum
Hallway Forum
Vandalism Forum
Truancy Forum
School corporal punishment Forum
Caning in Singapore Forum

sponsored links: free polls | free chat rooms (weirdtown chat) | widgets for myspace | make chat room | free chat room list | review websites | snowboard or ski | chat vocab

terms of use | privacy policy
©2011 forumjar.com All rights reserved.